Voice Broadcasting

I tried voice broadcasting to businesses a few years back and found it to be ineffective. 10,000 numbers were dialed and zero deals were written.

dang it John.....now every time you post my mouth waters......I love crab cakes.......

I was selling health. The results were somewhat predictable. What's your reaction when you get answer a call and it's an automated message telling you to "press 1?" Exactly.

Almost wouldn't matter if it had worked. Would have been a very short-term marketing strategy.

My state has 55,000 small business owner records. The company blew through 10,000 numbers is two days. So the max campaign would have run 11 days.

In theory you can run through those same numbers again, but how often? Twice? Three times? At best it's a month...then what.

My state has 55,000 small business owner records. The company blew through 10,000 numbers is two days. So the max campaign would have run 11 days.

I don't know where you got that number or what you're calling a small business, but in the state of MD for businesses with 1-9 employees, I have over 140k showing, that number goes up to almost 160k if you go up to 1-19 employees.

Back