Voiceleads.US

I talked to him about 2 years ago. I told him his leads were generated illegally. Naturally (pay attention Rouse) he said they were legal. When I asked him to put in writing and have it notarized that he would pay for any and all fines I might incur from using his leads he wouldn't do it.

Even if he would do it it would be a bad play on my part to use them. Soon as I got a huge fine he would declare bankruptcy and I'm up sh** creek.

Thanks for sharing. I only ask because about 6 years ago I had to settle out of court for $10K due to obtaining illegal leads. Guy nailed me, and luckily I gave him the sources information to shut down the lead soource. Life lesson I suppose

I talked to this Joe Sanchez before, I asked him politely if the way he was generating his leads was legal, he got very angry with me.

I know a few guys who swear by his leads, but the questions about the legality have always scared me off.

I like Infinity Leads if I need TM. They seem to be very much on the up and up.

Since you have several people saying they're robocall, but Joe says not, did he provide recordings of the calls for each lead?
No... don't guess i will order any more. Better safe than sorry... How would an agent determine how the call was initiated?

Back