Voiceleads.US

Are they exclusive or does he sell them to more than one agent?
I'm pretty sure they're exclusive. I've never used them, though. But I've done ok with cheaper TM leads than this (including robocall before the FTC nixed them), so I probably will try some of these next time I need leads. A couple here are saying they're not so good. But I think they'd be worth at least a test run.

No... don't guess i will order any more. Better safe than sorry... How would an agent determine how the call was initiated?

Wait and see if they get sued?

Just kidding.

I would be careful with any lead initiated with an outbound call. The legality of this is overboard now.

Some larger companies interpret that TCPA now states that your company name must be stated in the disclosure statement, even if you are the buyer. This would be on internet leads.

Can you imagine the headache this would cause for the large internet lead companies.

I received one that they called this morning.. stopped and called on him on my way home from my infusion therapy.. Told him why I was there and he said, " they said anemone would call" and I replied "well, that why I am here. I am calling." Sold him $66 monthly premium with Settlers because he was a snuff user.. Decided to do the Express App so I could tell him the policy number... Was even more grueling than I remember.. 45 minutes...He was wanting to go to his brothers for dinner and got rather irritated with disclosure statements taking so long. Next time I will just do an EPOS... My closing rate with the ones I have contacted has been very good. Hate to quit using them.

Only had time to call on two of the leads today.. One fellow was getting ready to go to an appointment.... Said he is definitely interested and wanted me to call him back. The other was eating dinner when I called so I excused myself (even though they said have a seat) and went back 30 minutes later. Heart problems, on year out from cancer treatment, wrote her a graded for $96 per month.

Only had time to call on two of the leads today.. One fellow was getting ready to go to an appointment.... Said he is definitely interested and wanted me to call him back. The other was eating dinner when I called so I excused myself (even though they said have a seat) and went back 30 minutes later. Heart problems, on year out from cancer treatment, wrote her a graded for $96 per month.
Are you finding that these leads have a lot of sick people? You said the last several policies you sold have been GI or Graded in the other thread but I wasn't sure if you were talking about sales you made from these leads.

I hate to say this because I really like Glen as a person, but I hate his FE leads. They are just barely better that fully cold calling.

My first 18 months were part-time, and I bought aged DM leads and new TM leads (including some Primatech avatars). I found that TM leads were about as good as the aged DM leads if you door knocked them. Neither were that great for calling up and setting an appointment - then again, until recently, I wasn't so great at calling even fresh DM up to set an appointment. But for those TM leads, door knocking is king, imo. If I'm not mistaken, Louis is straight door knocking his leads and he is doing very well with them.

Are you finding that these leads have a lot of sick people? You said the last several policies you sold have been GI or Graded in the other thread but I wasn't sure if you were talking about sales you made from these leads.
Same leads... One today is only 16 months out of cancer surgery.. One had a stroke 4 months ago.. One was declined for level so I went back and wrote the GI... Don't know what the problem was. All were active and appeared in reasonably good health.. The thing that has surprised me is that only one lead is in government housing and two were in typical FE houses, All the others have been in solid middle class $150K+ homes. Of the ones I have sold, only one was in a low priced home with cat pee stench. :)

My first 18 months were part-time, and I bought aged DM leads and new TM leads (including some Primatech avatars). I found that TM leads were about as good as the aged DM leads if you door knocked them. Neither were that great for calling up and setting an appointment - then again, until recently, I wasn't so great at calling even fresh DM up to set an appointment. But for those TM leads, door knocking is king, imo. If I'm not mistaken, Louis is straight door knocking his leads and he is doing very well with them.
I have been door knocking and it seems the key is to knock on their door the same day or the next that they received the call. I am going to call those I couldn't catch at home, especially one that is so far back in the sticks that I don't want to take a chance on her not being home when I call again.

Back