WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

You do not understand correctly what I was trying to say. Lots of people are posting information to the person looking for information but those posters may not be in a position to provide the best and most accurate information, unless they have actually spent time with one of those organizations and in the same country. Don’t try to twist the help I’m trying to offer into something it’s not. Why do that? It’s not helpful. There was no offense intended towards anyone’s comments therefore don’t take offense when none was intended

unless they have actually spent time with one of those organizations and in the same country.
Except that "spending time" usually requires the payment of an IBA fee, plus training/marketing materials, paying for seminars, conferences and conventions....to name a few. And with MLM forces churning at a 60% clip annually, this churn actually pays the rent and keeps a rare few driving fine cars. If you really have conviction, offer a starting pay rate plus commissions to any willing to take up your offer. Talk is cheap in MLM.

When I took a look at WFG the big turn off for me was they were in the process of going fully captive and not allowing any outside business.

I don't know if they implemented the plan but I did speak with the home office. My take from what the poster experienced is common in respect to many companies. Run through the warm market and your on your own.

That being said I'm not sure the poster understands that with some organizations one could request an outline change.

There are options. So Canada WFG I say welcome but understand some of these folks just don't like MLM and its use in the financial industry.

Toolbelt doesn't like it period..

Except that "spending time" usually requires the payment of an IBA fee, plus training/marketing materials, paying for seminars, conferences and conventions....to name a few. And with MLM forces churning at a 60% clip annually, this churn actually pays the rent and keeps a rare few driving fine cars. If you really have conviction, offer a starting pay rate plus commissions to any willing to take up your offer. Talk is cheap in MLM.
IMO

Toolbelt the main selling point is people can give the industry a try on a part-time basis without giving up the security of their full-time job.

In a perfect world a new person comes in and brings along their warm market which a trainer trains the new person with..Yes the trainer will earn commissions from those sales but once the new person feels comfortable going out on their own the process repeats..

Now what if the person quits. The trainer has referrals and the people the new person took him or her to see is in a better situation than what they had in place before they saw them.

No scam but just a system. As we know there are many agents who got their start with some of the companies that use a predominantly part-time sales force..

There's enough business to go around for everyone.

There's enough business to go around for everyone.
Sure, if you consider < 2.5 policies a year, excluding cancellations, but including policies possibly purchased by the recruits and reps themselves as enough? The fact that most MLM forces churn at a 60+% annual rate suggests there's only enough for maybe the top 7%, most of whom struggle just to keep afloat. MLM doesn't expose people to the insurance industry, a person's interest in the industry does.

It is what it is. You say it won't work but it is working for many. Some people want to just make a supplemental income to those who want to do something big.

Something else to consider. Many people read these messages and are lookin for hope. Take hope away from some and then they crash because hope was all they had.

You do not understand correctly what I was trying to say. Lots of people are posting information to the person looking for information but those posters may not be in a position to provide the best and most accurate information, unless they have actually spent time with one of those organizations and in the same country. Don’t try to twist the help I’m trying to offer into something it’s not. Why do that? It’s not helpful. There was no offense intended towards anyone’s comments therefore don’t take offense when none was intended

One of my very good friends was at the top level (I think it was called CEO) with WFG and had a very big business. He walked away from a 6 figure residual income there on principal.

Certainly people can and do make money at the MLM type of companies, and if that floats your boat go for it.

Back