WFG or Primerica? What better options are there?

In all things there are those in the 1%…… Not everyone is able to do what it takes to make the big bucks. It takes time and effort..

One just needs to know there is a true opportunity and just go for what they want. Art Williams used to say no one can measure what's in a person's heart so why tell anyone don't do _______?

For those at PFS or WFG, that just may be the best place for them. If not they can just leave.

Perhaps. But as Jim Rohn has said:

quote-don-t-join-an-easy-crowd-you-won-t-grow-go-where-the-expectations-and-the-demands-to-jim-rohn-65-66-80.jpg

Now, this post below was a couple of years ago, but a response said that there were 82 people earning 7-figures a year with Primerica. Maybe it's 100 today?
MLM Company with Most Seven Figure Earners $1,000,000 + - Online MLM Community

With the attached PDF, it breaks down the total numbers of MDRT producers and their average and median production numbers. See page 10. (Of course, these are only those who see value in MDRT membership and submit dues for membership. I'm sure there are plenty more out there who don't bother.)

Now, Qualifying MDRT members are those who submitted their production records. (If you're a member of MDRT for 10+ years, you can still be a member without submitting production records, but you wouldn't be "qualifying", but just maintaining your 'life' status.)

Qualifying MDRT Top of the Table: 2,910 (world-wide)

Commissions (Average): $896,264
Commissions (Median): $707,679

Commissions Per Case (Average): $1,398
Commissions Per Case (Median): $8,354

Cases (Lives) (Average): 609
Cases (Lives) (Median): 84

Premiums (Average): $2,755,688
Premiums (Median): $1,811,224

These numbers are on a "per-producer" reporting, not a "team-based" reporting.

Let's see: Primerica with 82 7-figure earners who are "leveraging" themselves through other agents... or follow those of the MDRT Top of the Table and learn to be a truely great producer on my own?

Where would I grow more? Where is the challenge to succeed greater?

To me, that's a no-brainer decision.

Attachments

• 2018 MDRT Overview_FINAL PDF.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 5
but a response said that there were 82 people earning 7-figures a year with Primerica. Maybe it's 100 today?
Actually, the list which includes the number of $M earners has the following footnote;
“These figures represent 12-month rolling cash flow levels, including advances, which have been achieved by Primerica representatives, past and present, at some point during their affiliation with a Primerica Company, beginning in 1977. The representatives are not necessarily achieving those levels at this time. Further, the numbers reflected in the “Cumulative Number of Earners” column are cumulative from level to level and, therefore, include all representatives who have ever achieved the stated cash flow figures.”

As always remember the business is built with mostly part-timers. Many people doing a bit to produce large numbers.

For or against there is the opportunity to make $0-7 figures. That being said today there are more opportunities offered to the masses..

As always remember the business is built with mostly part-timers.

That argument is a failure. In 2017, there were approximately 5000 RVPs (full timers, proven performers) and a total of 312,799 policies were sold, or an average of 62.56 policies per RVP team with an average sale's force size of 25 licensed reps and 61 recruits. Those figures do not include any cancellations later in the same year, but do include policies purchased by those on the force itself. Save me your cliches please.

I have read through the threads and realize you need to actually speak to someone who has lots of experience with WFG and what is known as the traditional industry otherwise your advice you are getting is not accurate enough for you to make a correct decision. I have been licensed since 1986 and spent first 13 years as an independent and offering insurance from many different life insurers. I saw the WFG model when it first came to Canada around 1999 and since then it has evolved into what I believe is for most people the best opportunity in the financial services business in Canada or the US. I have a code in Canada and I also have a code in the US therefore allowing me to build, not forced to recruit, but I choose to recruit, in both countries. I would be more than willing to answer all of your questions and help with your decision. The internet is an incredible thing however, its also full of incorrect information as well. Let me know how best to reach out to you and give you the correct information in a way that you will understand and not be confused. I am with the company and I was confused by some of the answers in the thread.
B

and realize you need to actually speak to someone who has lots of experience with WFG and what is known as the traditional industry

Translation: You need to attend an "Opportunity Night" where we can get you in front of our trained recruiting assassins, who will employ peer pressure and other high-pressure tactics to convince you that you will be the next stud.

Back