What are 3 things that make a excellent FE agent?

Now you know how we felt in California. Growing up every guy I worked with in construction was Tex, Hillbilly, Tennessee, Mississippi, Tatter, Bud, Gator, Cadillac Eddie, Spud, Okie and Arkie and so on. Many were transplants but a lot were the kids of the Dust Bowl Migration. Great music and food.

I am in a dozen or so states. Not because I market there but because my clients are all bailing from here.
Oh, yeah, you're right! All my friends in San Diego in the '70's were children of Okies, Arkies! & Texans. In fact, my wife's family all left TX & OK in the dust bowl years. I met her in AZ because they bounced out of Cali when they couldn't get work. Some of them migrated back to TX in the last 15-25 years. That's how I got here! She wanted to move closer to Mom. We actually live in the formerly small town where her grandmother was raised.

Oh, yeah, you're right! All my friends in San Diego in the '70's were children of Okies, Arkies! & Texans. In fact, my wife's family all left TX & OK in the dust bowl years. I met her in AZ because they bounced out of Cali when they couldn't get work. Some of them migrated back to TX in the last 15-25 years. That's how I got here! She wanted to move closer to Mom. We actually live in the formerly small town where her grandmother was raised.
Jesus you sound old

I thought you were the front man - wasn't this from the KSKJ trip last year?
Haha! The front man is John Schlitt. He was the lead singer for Head East in the '70's, and Petra in the '90's. The guy to the left of him (wearing glasses) is Billy Smiley. He was in a band with me when we were in college. He went on to form Whiteheart, and is a Grammy award winning songwriter and producer.

Back