What do you say...?

I put the app on the table at the beginning also... and usually lay a pen on top of it but I don't start filling it out at the beginning of the presentation.. The idea is to get them used to seeing it so that there is no objection when you start to complete it. It also makes for a smoother transition from the presentation to completing the app than having to stop and look in your kit for the app.

How do you build up to the point from meeting them to pulling the app out. Some kind of pivot along the way. Can you share how you approach that transition?

Like jd says there's no reason to create need.

I'm not so new as to believe that one. Hope he doesn't train that... set up for failure. You just showed up at someone's house on a card. They may not remember they sent it in. Not only do you have to get them to let you in and sit down... you still need to discover why they sent it in.. "So Mary what where you thinking when you sent the card in?"

Not so much creating need (death does that on it own quite well) more of what's going on in Marry's belfry.

You have to set the stage man! the stage!

How do you build up to the point from meeting them to pulling the app out. Some kind of pivot along the way. Can you share how you approach that transition?

I'm not so new as to believe that one. Hope he doesn't train that... set up for failure. You just showed up at someone's house on a card. They may not remember they sent it in. Not only do you have to get them to let you in and sit down... you still need to discover why they sent it in.. "So Mary what where you thinking when you sent the card in?"

Not so much creating need (death does that on it own quite well) more of what's going on in Marry's belfry.

Maybe because JD doesn't show up at anybody's house. He works strictly by appointment. He says he never knocks on a door without an appointment.

JD has said it several times, he does not create interest or need. Which is obviously completely different from finding their WHY or reason you hack

JD has said it several times, he does not create interest or need. Which is obviously completely different from finding their WHY or reason you hack
Technically it is a matter of semantics... The agent cannot actually "create" the need because the need is already there..The client is going to die and the bills will have to be paid but he or she may choose not to think about it. However, the agent can "uncover" that need or bring it to the forefront of the prospects mind..

So we have agents knocking jd who has written more than they will in their lifetime. Gotta love it.

Why don’t you help us understand how you make a sale without uncovering a need, or understanding why a person responded to an advertisement?

I’m not sure if JD said it or not, someone is claiming that, but that’s not the point.

You FEX boys take things very personal.

Back