What is a FE Carriers Average Placement and Persistency?

Always trying to stir up sh*t aren't you. :twitchy:

"Takes one to know one." :jiggy:

Im asking is for a couple of reasons:

1.) I know for a fact that one higher priced FE carrier is running at a 77.8% placement and an 83.4% 13 month persistency as a company. (I was surprised how low it was since this is mostly a F2F carrier)
2.) I'm wondering what the price buster companies are running. I would think better, but not sure by how much.
3.) There are alot of individual agents who have stellar quality, but Im interested in the average.

1.) I know for a fact that one higher priced FE carrier is running at a 77.8% placement and an 83.4% 13 month persistency as a company. (I was surprised how low it was since this is mostly a F2F carrier)
2.) I'm wondering what the price buster companies are running. I would think better, but not sure by how much.
3.) There are alot of individual agents who have stellar quality, but Im interested in the average.
Sticks and stones....;)

My questions wold be, how much are you allowing for agent responsibility in your assessment?

Your question is phrased in such a way that it would seem you are asking about companies. If agent is 100% responsible that's not a company question... it's an agent question.

Not quite sure how you separate the two to get a good answer in percentages.

Your question is phrased in such a way that it would seem you are asking about companies. If agent is 100% responsible that's not a company question... it's an agent question.

Not quite sure how you separate the two to get a good answer in percentages.

I think we are saying the same thing but different. I am wanting to know what the companies are reporting, not what a specific agent is saying their quality is.

Back