What is the Best CRM for an Individual?

You seem like a nice enough guy, let's go back to my original question:

Salesforce is out of that race. Battle is over and they already lost. For an agent that's working lead cards, networking, does trade shows/groups, etc, I don't think there is a CRM that's particularly good for them. I think most of them are using spreadsheets and the like.

Any other CRMs for the individual that aren't complicated or overwhelming with little to no learning curve?

Again, I'll ask...what do you want it to do?
Does it need to be a hosted product, or can it be a local installation?
Do you want it to manage your existing clients, or just leads?
Do you want integrated email?
Do you want Exchange functionality?
There is one that doesn't seem to have a lot of bells and whistles, but if you are looking for software that will "do" things for you, this is it. It just won't do those things automatically.

Let me know and I'll post a link.

josh,
FYI,
I went to your website to view your crm, and it's just a landing page for my email which I did and have not received anything to demo or check it out.

Thanks
Darrell

josh,
FYI,
I went to your website to view your crm, and it's just a landing page for my email which I did and have not received anything to demo or check it out.

Thanks
Darrell

It's not ready yet :) I should have the first version by the end of next week and I'll email everyone that opted in about it when it's ready.

unlimited telemarketing list.....Please explain??

Like goillini52 said, unlimited access to download telemarketing lists. Folks use them to cold call, mail, or door knock for all sorts of insurance; most of my customers are doing senior products, but a lot do p&c as well.

Is it a month-to-month for the marketing lists?

----------

For what it's worth check out www.chaossoftware.com. We've been using it for 7 years. It installs on a local machine. Its totally affordable and a great piece of software once you learn how to use it.

Back