What is the Best CRM for an Individual?

Josh,

I have heard several people talk about Zoho CRM or Zoho CRM Plus. I have looked at their info. I have more questions than answers at this point but they do have cost effective plans for the single agent or small agency. They have different plans to pick from that cost $12/month; $25/month; and then CRM Plus for $50-$60/month.

For those that use Zoho already here are a few questions...

1. Does it have a good auto responder/ drip email for a website lead, lead vendor, etc? Is it easy to set up?

2. Has anyone integrated Ring Central to Zoho? This seems like a cool feature especially since I already use Ring Central for phone.

3. Do they assign you a support person to help you get everything set up?

Radius is inexpensive and has a lot of cool features. However, after using other insurance CRM's for the last 5-6 years I find it very difficult to get everything set up the way I want on Radius. There is not a clear step by step approach which is frustrating to the one man band guy wearing all the hats.

The other CRM's I used had a contact person that walked me through the process which made it easier.

In looking at a lot of CRMs it seems very few of them are made for an individual. Insightly, Nutshell, SalesForce, and others are geared towards agencies/larger companies vs a one or two person shop.

Radius does a pretty good job for an individual? YIO was pretty good for Medicare agents, but it was desktop based and is no longer supported.

Do a lot of people still use ACT?

Back