What is Your Favorite Final Expense Lead Company?!?

Seasoned agent here who did try lead jerk, a complete waste of money.

Lead-Jerk-facebook-cover-01.png

PeakleadsUSA does TM leads and I have been very satisfied with the customer service.. I have no idea how they would compare to other TM leads but I like the fact they give your name at least 4 times during the call telling them that you will be calling on them later..

I'm looking into lead companies but don't want to get burned does anyone know of any good Final Expense lead companies that they have had good success with? I'm looking at Lead Kingz but the reviews are making me weary. Suggestions are appreciated!!

"A lead is a lead. It is nothing more and nothing less."

IF and HOW you work your lead is the key to the puzzle...

The "secret sauce" is mostly a head thing...

The secret sauce is in getting a set number of new ones the same day every week.

My mistake when I was out in the field was just ordering leads haphazardly and mixing my new ones in with my old ones because there wasn’t any set day that they came on. Leads trickled in every day. That makes you very unorganized and you’re working your old longshot leads the same as your working your brand new leads.

Once you get the mindset that every Friday you get your brand new leads and you put your old ones in folders for rainy days, that’s the secret sauce.

The secret sauce is in getting a set number of new ones the same day every week.

My mistake when I was out in the field was just ordering leads haphazardly and mixing my new ones in with my old ones because there wasn’t any set day that they came on. Leads trickled in every day. That makes you very unorganized and you’re working your old longshot leads the same as your working your brand new leads.

Once you get the mindset that every Friday you get your brand new leads and you put your old ones in folders for rainy days, that’s the secret sauce.

Or just check your mail every Friday. :1wink:

That makes you very unorganized and you’re working your old longshot leads the same as your working your brand new leads.

While I agree that one should give priority to one's newest leads, for a door knocker, if you have that DM piece in your hand, there really is no way to tell a long shot lead from a lay down based merely upon how long ago you got the lead, imho. A few months back I sold a policy to a lead I bought from @Rearden in November of 2016 that was already several months old when I bought it from him. Maybe it was a longshot that he'd still be at that address, but if the lead is home, I don't see why it would be any more or less likely a sale.

Back