What is Your Favorite Final Expense Lead Company?!?

I'm looking into lead companies but don't want to get burned does anyone know of any good Final Expense lead companies that they have had good success with? I'm looking at Lead Kingz but the reviews are making me weary. Suggestions are appreciated!!

Why don’t you create your own lead system. Using offshore telemarketers is very inexpensive and you control the process. You also control the quality. A full time telemarketing program will cost you as low as $89.00 per month for the dialer and $120.00 per week for the telemarketer. NoBrainer!

Had to look that one up. Thought it had to do with blood. Like insanguinate.

So now I had to look it up.

Perhaps we have a bloody insurance situation here.

The life insurance agent sanguinely viewed the exsanguinated corpse lying on the insanguinated carpet. (Percival was insured. His Persian carpet was not.) "I believe his final expense policy is large enough to cover cleaning the carpet as well as pay for his funeral", the agent said.

Last edited:
Reply to Mr Newby; So that's what's I'm experiencing, now. I've just finished my first month of DM mail and they did 'tinkle' in like someone with prostrate trouble! Now at the fourth week I've seen a bit more #'s. Could be a couple of factors. Nonetheless, your description is exactly what I've been experiencing. 3 notebooks with the best on top and leads constantly cycling through them. It's a wonder I actually put up just over 4K of AP for 3.5 weeks. Better lead company(tighter parameters); better areas(different state?...haha ..I'm in MA); obviously experience. And that's why I'm here: to tap into that brain juice from those stalwart trees amost us. (Ok, I was going for the maple syrup analogy..NE and all..). Many thanks, Discus

Crash7x7:

Pros·trate?

lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.
synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, stretched out, spread-eagled, sprawling, horizontal.

Did you mean prostate trouble?

Crash7x7:

Pros·trate?

lying stretched out on the ground with one's face downward.
synonyms: prone, lying flat, lying down, stretched out, spread-eagled, sprawling, horizontal.

Did you mean prostate trouble?
Hahaha, I've made the same mistake for years. Leave it to a girl to catch that. :laugh:

I never want to have a prostate exam while in the prostrate position. :twitchy:

Why don’t you create your own lead system. Using offshore telemarketers is very inexpensive and you control the process. You also control the quality. A full time telemarketing program will cost you as low as $89.00 per month for the dialer and $120.00 per week for the telemarketer. NoBrainer!
???

Back