What should I pay a home-based appointment setter?

Nicolacrayola

Expert
She will be setting appointments with businesses and nonprofits for a free healthcare plan that also saves the employer money on their taxes. Individual has no experience and was formally in an entirely different career-I hired her purely (and yes, I know some will say unwisely lol) based on the fact that her mother is one of my favorite clients and daughter really needs work. I’m not opposed to a base pay but I really want to make sure she is heavily incentivized to do good work-I have no problem paying a premium for a good job but I don’t want to be paying her a ton of money to sit there and do nothing

Since it’s cold calling and much tougher than with leads I’d say you got to pay a base hourly like $15 an hr plus $15-$20 appointment you see . Bonus her out when close stuff . Your not paying any lead cost and cold calling very tough so she has to make good money to be motivated. What’s free healthcare ? Aca ? That won’t be free

If it's the program I think it is then cold-calling is "not allowed," by the group administering it.

Curious to learn more.

You can get some real good home based appointment setters out the Philippines and they can call into the USA without long distance phone charges when using a dialer like ProspectBoss where you just a pay flat fee each month for their dialer service. If you need any tips on this, let me know.

Back