What VOIP system would you recommend for Call Center?

You might want to look into SpectrumVoip. I am not sure how it would work with EZlynx, but they have a feature that allows business texting from your cell. I can put you in touch with my friend who is a rep for them. Let me know.
Thanks, I'll look into them. Looks like they are local DFW. Pretty sure they are the same Spectrum internet company (which used to be Time Warner Cable)

Do you use them?

Thanks, I'll look into them. Looks like they are local DFW. Pretty sure they are the same Spectrum internet company (which used to be Time Warner Cable)

Do you use them?
No not yet. My friend became their rep and showed me the system. It's looks great and come with many great features. I loved that when the power goes off, it switches immediately to your cell service so you can go on with your biz.

I am not sure if it's the same business as the one owned by TWC, but they do include internet service in their package. You'd have to talk my buddy and find out everything. He is not exclusive to any particular region, so he can serve the entire country.

I'm a RingCentral guy... not that there aren't alternatives, but, VM to email, auto call recording (which has saved me thousands of dollars in what would have been frivolous E&O claims of people saying "no let's not cover that", and later regretting their choice wanting to pawn it off on us). It does integrate with EZLynx to pull up a client calling in, but we found that its actually not that much trouble just to ask the person their name, and to verify some information to keep what we have on file accurate but the capability is there.

I'm a RingCentral guy... not that there aren't alternatives, but, VM to email, auto call recording (which has saved me thousands of dollars in what would have been frivolous E&O claims of people saying "no let's not cover that", and later regretting their choice wanting to pawn it off on us). It does integrate with EZLynx to pull up a client calling in, but we found that its actually not that much trouble just to ask the person their name, and to verify some information to keep what we have on file accurate but the capability is there.
RingCentral allows you to use your personal cell phone as your business phone right? So dialing out would come up as your business number? I am fairly certain RingCentral has an app you use right?

(Yes I am being lazy and asking you rather than using the Google machine...but your answer might benefit others)

Just some guys here shooting the breeze about some stuff... no sweat! They do have an app, where you can do that, also a soft phone you can install on a PC. The problem with cell phone is that you will constantly find yourself with the dilemma of... "I know I am playing ball with my son this fine Sunday afternoon, but I need to take just this one call because it's my super important client".

Only you will determine how valuable your time is, so make sure if you use your cell, you dont create that 24x7 feel for your clients or you'll sit there bored when yours kids are in school, and your clients will call during dance recital... or whatever.

You can set hours on your app thankfully.

You might want to look into SpectrumVoip. I am not sure how it would work with EZlynx, but they have a feature that allows business texting from your cell. I can put you in touch with my friend who is a rep for them. Let me know.
Or you could find a management system that supports VOIP (at no additional cost) and 2 way texting. I represent QuikFuzion - and it does both of these.

Back