What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Dear God, do you liberals ever do ANY research at all??? "The Trump Organization" has over 500 businesses, and only declared bankruptcy 4 times. That's a 0.8% fail rate. Sadly, I feel a need to state that number is under 1%. He has repeatedly stated that he simply used the existing bankruptcy laws to leverage a better position. The average common man has no clue about business at that level. Wealthy intelligent guys routinely use existing laws to leverage a better position. They do the same with taxes. Why? Because it's intelligent to do so. No one is trying to pay more than they have to.
Actually we do research things. Right now Trump has felony convinction waiting for sentencing. He could not get a job if he wanted as life insurance agent in Florida or Texas. I picked these because they are top to bottom Republican states. So he cant get a job as an insurance agent nevertheless you guys think he is qualified to be president. The original point was who I would want to receive commissions from. Again Kamala wins the character test here.

Most successful people do not have to hide their tax returns. How they made money is pretty open and clear. Most successful do not get felony convictions.

And trying to keep this to insurance industry, he could not get a job in any state as an insurance agent today. He could not be sponsored by any Broker Dealer anywhere to be registered representative today. So when the question is posed who do I want to receive my commission check from, the answer is crystal clear. Would guys consider working for an IMO where the owner has a felony conviction and multiple indictments pending?

Coincidentally, those same laws were written at the request of the corporate elite who benefit from them.

Imagine thinking not paying your bills is a good thing. But party of personal responsibility right?

Here’s the thing. The cultist will make excuses for trump no matter what he does, he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and they would say he the victim had it coming.

There is a lot of support here for a man that defrauded students trying to better themselves. It is beyond my comprehension how people support him.
Likely 60+% of them vote Republican cuz that's what their daddy, grand daddy and great grand daddy did. It's the other 40% who have been lead to believe the border is the boogey man that will solve all their problems. A relatively small number but representing large ultra-wealthy donors, know that Trump will write laws on their behalf to their financial betterment. Some are even claiming Trump is a religious choice.

There is a lot of support here for a man that defrauded students trying to better themselves. It is beyond my comprehension how people support him.
It's funny how your side seems to overlook all the crooked shit your side has done. Selective memory I suppose.

As far as the election goes, I've narrowed my choices down to two.

It's either Trump or a can of Campbell's soup. Preferably empty.

Back