What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Okay Traitors.. 👍

Here's the thing... none of you are dumb. There's no dispute of the facts, that are on the record, in the public domain.

You know what happened. You've rationalized it as okay. Own it bro..

Video of Trump inciting an insurrection ✔️
Testimony of Trump not lifting a finger to do anything BY HIS STAFF
Audio of Trump asking SoS to find votes ✔
Being a part of a coordinated effort to send fake electors to Congress ✔️

You can tell yourself "He's not a perfect man." "It's the message, not the vessel" "I don't like him, but I like his policies."

GFY...

He's a Traitor to The Constitution and you're a Traitor by offering aid.

I'm glad you like yourselves. Because it would just be pathetic if you were a Traitor, doing traitor things of your own free will, and didn't like who you are.

There's no more debate. You're where you are.

Good fight, good night!

Last edited:
Okay Traitors.. 👍

Here's the thing... none of you are dumb. There's no dispute of the facts, that are on the record, in the public domain.
You talk about facts that aren't disputable that are absolutely not facts.
You know what happened. You've rationalized it as okay. Own it bro..

Video of Trump inciting an insurrection
False. Incitement is an actual word with an actual meaning. He very clearly did not meet it. Even the DOJ, which isn't shy about charging him with crimes, didn't find grounds to charge him with this. 0/1
✔️
Testimony of Trump not lifting a finger to do anything BY HIS STAFF
This one is true, but who cares? He didn't lift a finger during a whole bunch of leftist riots, too. Lots of leaders didn't. So what?
Audio of Trump asking SoS to find votes ✔
Find ILLEGAL votes. The audio is there for anyone to listen to. There wasn't a single mention of throwing out legal ballots, inventing fake ones, etc.
Being a part of a coordinated effort to send fake electors to Congress
Which has happened before an no one blinked. I'm super not a fan of this action, but again, who cares?
✔️

You can tell yourself "He's not a perfect man." "It's the message, not the vessel" "I don't like him, but I like his policies."

GFY...

He's a Traitor to The Constitution and you're a Traitor by offering aid.
You have some kind of emotional disorder.

Traitor to the Constitution? You know our current president (along with other members of his party) has violated the Constitution multiple times, right? Up to and including coercing media to cover up a story in order to influence an election? That his party literally wants to pack the Supreme Court so no one can stop them from violating it?
I'm glad you like yourselves. Because it would just be pathetic if you were a Traitor, doing traitor things of your own free will, and didn't like who you are.

There's no more debate. You're where you are.
If I were to not vote for what I believe the best outcome for the people of the country would be, I'd be a traitor. There is no coherent meaning of "traitor" that would require you to make life worse for the majority of people in your country.

If Dems were the party of racism how come all the racists are right-wing GOP MAGA Chuds?
Learn your history Chud Boi. Dems were and are the party of racism. They were the slaveowners, Chud Boi.

Biden's mentor...both Dems, Chud.

In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 people in West Virginia to form a chapter of the KKK. Joel L. Baskin, the grand dragon of the mid-Atlantic region, arrived to organize the chapter. Baskin was impressed with Byrd’s skills and encouraged him to get involved in politics. Byrd was unanimously named “exalted cyclops”, which meant that Byrd was the top officer in the local klan. The responsibilities for this role included leading meetings and initiating incoming members.

Last edited:
Made the difference. Now Zuckerberg is coming clean and having 2nd thoughts about it.
Honestly I don't know if it made the difference. I saw some polling back at the time that suggested it did, but I didn't see much uproar of people complaining about being duped when it came out it was real.

Doesn't really matter. The fact they did what they did matters.

Not so much I'm going to declare anyone who votes for Democrats is a traitor, though.:arghh:

Gotta admit, I do like how Zuckerberg starts working out, puts together an MMA gym in his garage, hangs out with Dana White and blossoms into an actual man. You love to see it.

Your definition of best is not supported by data/statistics, unless your priority is a wall rather than GDP, employment, debt control, etc etc.
I didn't even give a definition.

But yes, argue with me that the world will be better for Americans if you want me to vote your way. That's how this is supposed to work.

Don't flip out and start calling me a traitor.

Back