What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Learn your history Chud Boi. Dems were and are the party of racism. They were the slaveowners, Chud Boi.

I know my history old man, the past has nothing to do with whats happening right now in 2024. Y'all are the ones crying about the confederate flag and statues of your slavemaster heroes being torn down and melted into scrap where they belong.

I know my history old man, the past has nothing to do with whats happening right now in 2024. Y'all are the ones crying about the confederate flag and statues of your slavemaster heroes being torn down and melted into scrap where they belong.
:laugh: What an i diot. Time for you to join Toolbelt and Travis the Tool.

Last edited:
I didn't even give a definition.

But yes, argue with me that the world will be better for Americans if you want me to vote your way. That's how this is supposed to work.

Don't flip out and start calling me a traitor.
I don't care which way people vote, I only care that they vote based on facts, not feelings. The facts do not support Trump.

Not, but if you have 8 shovels and tell me you need 10, and tell me you know that I have extra shovels, what can I assume you want?
You can't conclude anything other than I'm wrong about how many shovels you have.

I've known some pretty hardened criminals, and none of them would assume that means I want them to go steal me shovels. They'd need me to say something like, "I don't care how may you HAVE, I NEED 10 and I need you to get them for me."

I don't care which way people vote, I only care that they vote based on facts, not feelings. The facts do not support Trump.
That's such a dumb way to look at things. There is no objectively "right" way to vote based on facts. Different people believe we'll be better off with different rules/laws/norms, believe 2nd-order effects of things will be different, etc.

There are people who agree with me 100% on pretty much all facts and vote differently than I do based on preferences and consequences of their personality.

Different people believe we'll be better off with different rules/laws/norms, believe 2nd-order effects of things will be different, etc.
That's a given, but then so is accepting that Trump is a felon. You can be a Trumper, but at least accept his realities. Those are not mutually exclusive. It's when his supporters ignore the facts or make excuses for those facts they begin to lose touch with reality.

That's a given, but then so is accepting that Trump is a felon. You can be a Trumper, but at least accept his realities. Those are not mutually exclusive. It's when his supporters ignore the facts or make excuses for those facts they begin to lose touch with reality.
I don't know anyone who denies Donald Trump has a felony conviction on his record.

If a new neighbor introduced himself and told me he had a similar conviction for a similar action/circumstances, I'd think absolutely nothing of it.

I have close friends who have committed real felonies.

Back