What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

I'd never put anyone on ignore until a few weeks ago. And I've been on here close to 15 years.

But I'm starting to love that damn thing. I think I'm up to 8 idiots now.

But the nicest thing about is the fact that they no longer exist in my world. Just a distant memory that's fading pretty damn fast.
I've been here over 11 years and Toolbelt was my 1st. I had Travis on ignore, then took him off...but had to put him back on. Got a couple more on the edge.

Yet here you are, making comments. lol
And? At least my comments make sense and have substance to them.

You just go on and on in circles like a child. Whatever it is you think you're right about, you weren't blessed with the ability to convince anyone. Even if I didn't know anything about anything, I'd get the feeling you're wrong and be inclined to vote the opposite way as you just based on how ridiculous your words are. You're free advertising for Republicans.

Back to ignore with you.

Made me look. -

I had used the ignorance button on some spammers, two guys that kept spewing some racist stuff that irritated me, they are still ignored, one that just irritated me as nonsense, unblocked, and one for being a verbal stump. Have to admit as I see others try to talk with him her I do peek sometimes for entertainment.

No one for disagreeing with me. Hell, I don't agree with me 51% of the time.

I believe there really is a left brain right brain thing.

Back