What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

That may be true, but there is also such a thing as selective law enforcement and prosecution. If we both break the same laws and I'm caught, but not charged, and you're caught and convicted, does that make me a better citizen? Should I be held in higher esteem, because nobody was made aware of my crime?

I'm not "for" any particular politician, but there are many public officials that have been caught, but not convicted of a wide range of crimes, doesn't mean that they are better suited to hold public office.

Nothing selective about it.

NY has prosecuted business owners for much less than what Trump did.

It was about more than just obtaining loans.

It led to him paying less in taxes than he should have.

He submitted fraudulent insurance claims based on those vastly inflated amounts.

He deducted hush money payments from his taxable income. (aside from the payment being illegal due to him running for office)

He used a charity for his own personal financial gain, lying to and defrauding those who donated to it...

He used that illegally run charity as a means for tax deductions from his main business.... then using those funds within the charity for his own personal means without ever paying any taxes on them...

You can call it selective, or politically motivated, that sounds good for the headlines; but NY has prosecuted people for much much less... involving thousands of dollars, not millions like this did.

It was massive fraud on many different levels.

The outcome is exactly what our justice system is supposed to do.

Last edited:
That may be true, but there is also such a thing as selective law enforcement and prosecution. If we both break the same laws and I'm caught, but not charged, and you're caught and convicted, does that make me a better citizen? Should I be held in higher esteem, because nobody was made aware of my crime?

I'm not "for" any particular politician, but there are many public officials that have been caught, but not convicted of a wide range of crimes, doesn't mean that they are better suited to hold public office.
Biden wasn't charged for one of the same crimes that Donald Trump was, because he is incapable of holding office. Go ahead and wrap your head around that one.

Biden wasn't charged for one of the same crimes that Donald Trump was, because he is incapable of holding office. Go ahead and wrap your head around that one.

Did Biden refuse to give those documents back?

Did he direct staff members to hide those documents when DOJ investigators visited?

Did he show any of those documents to campaign donors?

And how about Mike Pence. He also found classified documents and he turned them over just like Joe Biden. Its Trump who decided not to turn them over and ask his lawyers to cover up. Presidents in their day to day activities do not have time to open mail or send back files. SO obviously the assistants mis filled the documents. And there was no secondary check on the library that sent the files to see if they have been returned.

It led to him paying less in taxes than he should have.
What?
He submitted fraudulent insurance claims based on those vastly inflated amounts.
What?
He deducted hush money payments from his taxable income. (aside from the payment being illegal due to him running for office)
No, he didn't deduct it from his taxable income. The prosecution actually claimed it was a crime that he OVERPAID his taxes because of this. 🤣

And there's nothing about running for president that makes an NDA illegal.

What?

What?

No, he didn't deduct it from his taxable income. The prosecution actually claimed it was a crime that he OVERPAID his taxes because of this. 🤣

And there's nothing about running for president that makes an NDA illegal.

First two are related to the bench trial that he was found guilty over.

The hush money trial was about campaign finance law. Not just signing a NDA or not.

First two are related to the bench trial that he was found guilty over.
He wasn't found "guilty"it was a civil trial. There weren't any reduced taxes or insurance claims. The insurance portion was regarding representations made on a renewal application, not for claims that somehow were paid higher based on valuations.
The hush money trial was about campaign finance law. Not just signing a NDA or not.
It was nonsense. Like I said, they claimed he committed a crime by NOT deducting the payment from his taxes and thus overpaying. You also said the NDA was illegal because he was running for president, which is also not true.

The prosecution actually claimed it was a crime that he OVERPAID his taxes because of this. 🤣
What should have been a personal expense, was written off as a business expense. He should have paid out of pocket, and I'm pretty sure the IRS does not consider screwing strippers as a valid deduction on personal income filings.

Back