What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

I never said he was on his plane. I said they were buddy buddy. YOU DID. I went back to double check.

When YOU said he wasn't on his plane, I corrected that lie.

I don't have to use Epstien to show he's a predator. There aren't degrees of predator... you are, or aren't.

Rumors of Trump raping girls aren't new stories. In fact, Trump had a lawsuit that was dropped of raping a 13 year old girl when she wouldn't be given anonymity from the public.

Does that mean Trump is a Pedophile? I don't know... he's never been adjudicated for that.

However, is he a predator? Absolutely.

1) He's already done it himself.

2) He was found liable for sexual assault and defamation, twice.

Trump did not get 50% of the Latino vote in 2020. Full stop. It was 32%.

He recieved 57% of the white vote. Trump can't recieve 57% white and Biden 50%, math doesn't work like that.

You can call me pompous and an asshole. It doesn't bother me. Your phony insults are just to mask the reality that you don't have any rationale, objective argument.

I literally had another discussion with a person that disagreed with me and we had a completely fine discussion. While he still disagreed, he thanked me for a productive conversation.

I've tried to engage that same discussion with you. Any time you want to engage in objectively accurate discussion, I've said I'm in. Your response was to act like an asshole. I matched your energy.

If you want to engage in a discussion where we can disagree but be respectful, all you have to do is act respectful to me. Otherwise, you're going to get the same treatment you give.

Do I have Trump Derangement Syndrome?

Sure.. if that's what you want to call it. You can't honestly name more that 1 thing that ACTUALLY helped the country.

Crime was higher.
The economy was floundering under him before Covid.
He gave permanent tax cuts to corporations and the rich, and gave most of us temporary bread crumbs.
Trump made the ACA worse.
The wall was never completed and will take ongoing upkeep.
He ***ed over defrauded students.

The VA was a great move.
He made it easier to prosecute white collar crime.
He improved robocalls and texts.
Sent billions to industrial farmers.

He had a lot of bluster and very little accomplishment.

The idea that anyone thinks he "proved he was a good President" is beyond me... but that's okay, because we can disagree if he was a good Presodent on policy.

Ad a representative of the US, his character is lacking.. he's a trash can of a human being. That's in addition to being bad, imo, on policy.
On the plane...off the plane...it doesn't matter. You're arguing nonsense. You know the main point you're getting at, and you know the main point I'm getting at. It's irrelevant. I said he wasn't on the plane. My mistake. Shoot me.

He was on the plane ...but not to Epstein Island. So you can shut the f*ck up about the plane now. The main point is he was with his entire family and never went to Epstein Island.

I'm not using EXACT statistics. Do you understand what the word "roughly" means? It means not exact.

I'm also not talking about 2020 with Hispanics. I'm talking about NOW. Things change...DUH.

"Crime was higher.
The economy was floundering under him before Covid."

You're not serious about this are you? I say this genuinely......are you on f*cking hard drugs, guy??? 🤣 😂

Dude, we're done here. You're a disingenuous sensationalist, and I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this. All people like you do is play games. It's actually scary knowing this level of mental illness is out there. You're completely removed from reality, and are simply obsessed with this guy. Probably because he has the kinda balls you wish you had. That's a common theme I always see with guys like you. It's f*cking weird, man. The first step is admitting you have a problem. You can go ahead and write another novel, but I'm making an executive decision to throw you on "ignore" timeout and I'm gonna stop wasting my time here. Whatever you write is not gonna be read. Life is too short to waste on nutjobs. I made it abundantly clear that I don't give a shit about Trump, and that I vote on policy only, and you just keep ignoring it and going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, like a f*cking moron.

Actually he's not. We can all think of one on here that's slightly ahead of him.

But everything else you're saying is pretty much spot on.

BTW. I put his crazy ass on ignore this past weekend. It's been quite peaceful.
He is truly one of the nuttiest mother-effers I have EVER come across in my entire life. Like...needs a mental institution kind of stuff. I have never seen anything like it.

On the plane...off the plane...it doesn't matter. You're arguing nonsense. You know the main point you're getting at, and you know the main point I'm getting at. It's irrelevant. I said he wasn't on the plane. My mistake. Shoot me.

He was on the plane ...but not to Epstein Island. So you can shut the f*ck up about the plane now. The main point is he was with his entire family and never went to Epstein Island.

I'm not using EXACT statistics. Do you understand what the word "roughly" means? It means not exact.

I'm also not talking about 2020 with Hispanics. I'm talking about NOW. Things change...DUH.

"Crime was higher.
The economy was floundering under him before Covid."

You're not serious about this are you? I say this genuinely......are you on f*cking hard drugs, guy??? 🤣 😂

Dude, we're done here. You're a disingenuous sensationalist, and I'm not wasting anymore of my time on this. All people like you do is play games. It's actually scary knowing this level of mental illness is out there. You're completely removed from reality, and are simply obsessed with this guy. Probably because he has the kinda balls you wish you had. That's a common theme I always see with guys like you. It's f*cking weird, man. The first step is admitting you have a problem. You can go ahead and write another novel, but I'm making an executive decision to throw you on "ignore" timeout and I'm gonna stop wasting my time here. Whatever you write is not gonna be read. Life is too short to waste on nutjobs. I made it abundantly clear that I don't give a shit about Trump, and that I vote on policy only, and you just keep ignoring it and going on, and on, and on, and on, and on, like a f*cking moron.

You're proving my point.

You have absolutely nothing, period. You can't debate policy, because you haven't mentioned it once.

You've spent all this time defending Trump because you don't have anything else.

You continue to, with your pathetic MAGA groupie clique (granted that's a huge part of this forum) to try to insult me because you have no factual information that backs up what you're saying.

You cant dispute that crime is lower under Biden, because it is..

You can't dispute that border crossing are down since 2020, because they are.
I'm crazy because I don't cock guzzle MAGA ideology. If you didn't, you'd be able to produce a policy or fact that objectively accurate.

For example:

Trump doesn't have 50% of the Latino vote. He has less than 30%

You're weak, like most of these Boomers, luckily.. most of you will be dead in the next 10 years, and your whole philosophy will be a footnote in the dark history of our country.

I tried to give you an opening to have a respectful discussion... even if we disagree.

The truth is you can only hear things within your own ecosystem, or you get enraged...

Thanks for canceling me, snowflake 😉

You cant dispute that crime is lower under Biden, because it is..

😉
This is the weirdest point I see floating around currently.

WHY did crime spike like it did? No one is pretending that was some random thing somehow connected to who's sitting in the White House, are they? And "down" compared to what? Near all-time highs?

Crime spiked because of a massive left-wing anti-policing movement that was supported by the Democrats combined with cities (mostly run by Democrats) deciding to pull back on policing. There's no arguing this, it's just what happened. Traffic stops (when people with warrants are often arrested) basically became a non-thing, police avoided high-crime areas, Democrat DAs decided their job was to keep people out of jail (one of our major cities literally had the son of a Weather Underground murderer as Democrat DA!), etc. Lots of property crimes stopped being reported at all due to this, so stats for them isn't even representative.

Despite all this, I see the "Crime was higher under Trump" line a lot now. As if we didn't all witness the above and no one knows anything but "big crime spike when Trump was in office." It's insane.

This is the weirdest point I see floating around currently.

WHY did crime spike like it did? No one is pretending that was some random thing somehow connected to who's sitting in the White House, are they? And "down" compared to what? Near all-time highs?

Crime spiked because of a massive left-wing anti-policing movement that was supported by the Democrats combined with cities (mostly run by Democrats) deciding to pull back on policing. There's no arguing this, it's just what happened. Traffic stops (when people with warrants are often arrested) basically became a non-thing, police avoided high-crime areas, Democrat DAs decided their job was to keep people out of jail (one of our major cities literally had the son of a Weather Underground murderer as Democrat DA!), etc. Lots of property crimes stopped being reported at all due to this, so stats for them isn't even representative.

Despite all this, I see the "Crime was higher under Trump" line a lot now. As if we didn't all witness the above and no one knows anything but "big crime spike when Trump was in office." It's insane.
Couldn't you just say "Yup, I got nothin"?

Couldn't you just say "Yup, I got nothin"?

It's all about who's in the White House. If it was Trump and numbers were down, they'd be like "It's working.."

That's the hypocrisy in these guys.. and why they have zero credibility.. none... and they gaslight and call people crazy when they have NOTHING...

If Biden, Obama, whoever, was a felon, they'd lose their shit.

If the above was found liable for rape and defamation, they'd lose their shit.

If they were found guilty of fraud, they'd lose their shit.

They say "it's about policy!!!" That's a lie. If it was, you wouldn't have these scared, pathetic old men saying Michelle Obama is a man or monkey (which has happened). They wouldn't call someone Creepy Joe.

They wouldn't spend their time twisting arguments. They'd talk about policy. They don't.

They're just phony. They don't stand for anything except they're afraid. That's why they can't use empirical evidence to support anything they say.

Do I have TDS? Sure... He's a morally corrupt, insecure epitome of what is wrong with this country.

He's really great at three things:
1) Licensing his name.
2) Being a hilarious distraction of a Reality TV star.
3) The death rattle of victimhood for a demographic that is quickly losing power.

Last edited:
Back