What will 4 years if Harris mean for Insurance?

Model example of voting against your personal interests; Kamala has openly said she wants to get rid of private insurance companies. Here is an insurance agent willingly giving up their career because orange-man-bad.

That is the first logical answer I've ever heard regarding Trump. Personal self-interest is a valid argument. Thanks for your honesty.

She only said that about Health Insurance.

The entire healthcare system needs massive reform in this country. Starting with the PBMs and Insurers.

There are 20 other forms of insurance we can still sell if that happens. My interest are just fine with universal health care.

The entire healthcare system needs massive reform in this country. Starting with the PBMs and Insurers.

There are 20 other forms of insurance we can still sell if that happens. My interest are just fine with universal health care.
My point was, maybe Trump benefits some people personally, but it's a stretch to say his policies worked, or he's a righteous religious dude, or he's not a criminal, or that overall, he benefitted the nation.

Trump has also said he wants to tax growth of cash value inside of permanent life insurance contracts. He said this when asked about which tax shelters he would eliminate. At that time he was pitching as wealthy businessman he knew secret tax shelters that no body knew and he would eliminate them all. As an example he gave life insurance tax exemption. If Trump wins but the congress is on Democrats, Trump can cut a deal and eliminate tax exemption for life insurance as a compromise with Democrats. That has no chance of happening under Kamala. Under Kamala we will get a new form designed by Senator Warren, it will get added to your e-signature packet.

When are we going to quit referring to health insurance as healthcare?

Back