What Would Be Good Production for a Single Agent?

These threads always get crazy on here man! You may write more need sups than me but......have you ever wrestled a crocodile? Anyway thanks everybody I like some others got a lot of motivation from this conversation. I started the year shooting for 5a month thinking that was good, now we have moved that to 10 and next year it will be 15-20. Now how in the hell do i get my first 300k check, hmm?

Now how in the hell do i get my first 300k check, hmm?

Oh that's easy. You just post on a forum that you've gotten a check for that amount.

Have you ever received a check for $787,542.26? I have.

See how easy it is? Now you try.

Why are Bevo's posts showing up as ===== on my screen?

I can only read what he said if copied by another poster.
Anybody know?

Ask him. My guess is all the back and forth between Bevo and MatthewC was the problem and Bevo didn't want that information to show up.

Bevo is a good guy. Knows his stuff and is in a position to share information that can help those who are willing to listen. MC on the other hand ............

Ask him. My guess is all the back and forth between Bevo and MatthewC was the problem and Bevo didn't want that information to show up.

Bevo is a good guy. Knows his stuff and is in a position to share information that can help those who are willing to listen. MC on the other hand ............

Agreed I am just glad I was able to read it before it was gone, good stuff

Oh that's easy. You just post on a forum that you've gotten a check for that amount. Have you ever received a check for $787,542.26? I have. See how easy it is? Now you try.

I think 900k was my best month, i was 27, but it was back before skynet took over the markets.

The same will happen in this business, some will be doing better than ever but most will be left with none at all.

Thats why i pitch GTL in the way out and while I still can.

Last edited:
Back