What's are some great CRM'S for FE TELESALES ?

Spoke to them a few weeks ago and asked for a quote the guy told me they do not work with individual agents, Think he said 3 was the minimum not sure but he would not quote me as an individual agent

If the figure of $150 per month for an individual is actually correct, it might be a good thing they don't do it for individuals.

What's are some great CRM'S for FE TELESALES ???????????????

Built in Dialer, matching area code phone number to any city in the us, etcc....

Thanks in advance :noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy:

You are a one man shop? Does your upline have a phone system? Some may not be in telesales but may have a phone system that can work.

As I said, we use Five I but I have an office line for agents to call that is through 8x8. In theory you could piggyback on your uplines phone system, make sense?

How are you doing on your own?
How long have you been at Fe Telesales?
Do you wo
What's are some great CRM'S for FE TELESALES ???????????????

Built in Dialer, matching area code phone number to any city in the us, etcc....

Thanks in advance :noteworthy::noteworthy::noteworthy:

Last edited:
hey, thanks for answering and following up.

I'm a one man shop currently, I ended up going with pipedrive crm and kixie dialer system. they are both easy and basic to use, hence why i went with them.
kixie has the local presence feaure which is the most important for me and what i was looking for. it allows your phone number to match the local are code to whatever prospect your dialing.

it's good for now, but cannot see myself scaling with multiple agents with his setup.

the reason is, i've noticed all these dialer systems and crm's intigrate with each other, but are not really one. so they don't coordinate as well. i could go into further detail if need be.

the best crm' with a true dialing system that i have seen and witnessed is Velocify, I think that is the absolute best.

Right now I only work fresh commercial leads..

hey, thanks for answering and following up.

I'm a one man shop currently, I ended up going with pipedrive crm and kixie dialer system. they are both easy and basic to use, hence why i went with them.
kixie has the local presence feaure which is the most important for me and what i was looking for. it allows your phone number to match the local are code to whatever prospect your dialing.

it's good for now, but cannot see myself scaling with multiple agents with his setup.

the reason is, i've noticed all these dialer systems and crm's intigrate with each other, but are not really one. so they don't coordinate as well. i could go into further detail if need be.

the best crm' with a true dialing system that i have seen and witnessed is Velocify, I think that is the absolute best.

Right now I only work fresh commercial leads..
Awesome.

Nothing beats live TV leads. Plus they are compliant which is where most telesales agents cut corners.

Did you work in a call center before and now going alone with the idea of scaling up? Or are you just starting out on your own?

never worked in a call center, I was working direct mail leads face to face and the cost of doing business was very expensive. So I had to switch it up.

never worked in a call center, I was working direct mail leads face to face and the cost of doing business was very expensive. So I had to switch it up.

Congrats on the conversion!

Align yourself with a good telesales IMO and you'll be glad you are selling over the phone!

Good luck to you!

Congrats on the conversion!

Align yourself with a good telesales IMO and you'll be glad you are selling over the phone!

Good luck to you!

thank you for the kind words and good luck.

i'm trying to learn as much as i can. i follow alot of agents who are in the industry, especially on youtube and this forum.

the main guy i'm following right now is Vince S. he has some good training,

you aught to check him out .

how are you doing as an agent and the personal production grind, what challenges are you running into ??

i'm trying to learn as much as i can. i follow alot of agents who are in the industry, especially on youtube and this forum.

how are you doing as an agent and the personal production grind, what challenges are you running into ??

Small world....

I’m like 99% sure Vince S. Is partners with Ramiz.

But I agree, he posts great content. I’ve used some of his techniques for face to face.

Back