What's are some great CRM'S for FE TELESALES ?

thank you for the kind words and good luck.

i'm trying to learn as much as i can. i follow alot of agents who are in the industry, especially on youtube and this forum.

the main guy i'm following right now is Vince S. he has some good training,

you aught to check him out .

how are you doing as an agent and the personal production grind, what challenges are you running into ??

Vince is one of my business partners :)

You won’t find a better trainer than him in telesales.

You’re definitely headed in the right direction!

Cheers!

I’m like 99% sure Vince S. Is partners with Ramiz.

But I agree, he posts great content. I’ve used some of his techniques for face to face.

Vince is an elite agent, and still gets on the phones live to have a class of agents shadow him.

He’s the GOAT of Final Expense Telesales.

We’ve been great friends and business partners for close to 10 years.

thank you for the kind words and good luck.

i'm trying to learn as much as i can. i follow alot of agents who are in the industry, especially on youtube and this forum.

the main guy i'm following right now is Vince S. he has some good training,

you aught to check him out .

how are you doing as an agent and the personal production grind, what challenges are you running into ??

Got any links to his training? Never done FE by phone, but I'm curious to see what top level telesales training looks like.

Hey y’all Vince here I don’t usually post on the forums because of the negativity and assumptions.

Thanks for the kind words! If y’all need help with Final Expense Telesales I’m your guy!

Hey Vince !

I follow you on Youtube and have learned a lot from your training. Great techniques and It shows you have been doing it for a long time. I tip my hat to you . :noteworthy::noteworthy:

Hey y’all Vince here I don’t usually post on the forums because of the negativity and assumptions.

Thanks for the kind words! If y’all need help with Final Expense Telesales I’m your guy!

Hey Vince,
I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005 quite successfully. Your video on "buttoning up the sale" after you've closed the sale is spot on. Most agents don't even know the warm down is just as important as the presentation....field or tele-sales. Good job.

Occasionally I will post a YouTube video here and there outside of FinalExpenseTeleversity.com which is a training platform with 100’s of short videos and courses on everything FE Telesales. The system is built on LightSpeedVT and it is keyword searchable for agents on our different Telesales platforms.

But if y’all want to discuss any specific questions regarding FE Telesales I will be happy to answer here if I have a good one!

Cheers to all my Telesales Troopers!

Happy Father’s Day Today to any dads.

There is also a Facebook Group called Final Expense Telesales Revolution that was just started where we can discuss FE Telesales.

Well, knowing that it has not changed and we're still full of negativity and assumptions....why post now? What is your agenda now? It does seem like you have a reason, so what is it?

Back