When is the best time to switch someone

I just went to my FMO’s roadshow event and they told me about ways you can cold call leads and stay compliant.

I meant to say, “a phone number is not a lead.”

When I was new to the biz, I was told from Bankers life that I would get leads. It was a list of a thousand names and numbers. That’s not a lead.

Also, sure you can stay compliant. Don’t talk about MAPD. Talk about med Supp. FE. Etc.

What election did they miss where they could use the disaster SEP?
What parent failed so miserably in teaching you basic decency? This is the kind of unprofessional crap that makes this "PROFESSIONAL" forum worse than most sub-reddits.

When someone asks interesting questions that might be helpful to others who want to learn (in this case I've only been in the industry a few years), there is so often someone channeling their college frat boy keg party hazing, it is so ignorant. Now, TwoCents, don't worry it's not all about you. You just happen to be the one acting a fool today.

What parent failed so miserably in teaching you basic decency? This is the kind of unprofessional crap that makes this "PROFESSIONAL" forum worse than most sub-reddits.

When someone asks interesting questions that might be helpful to others who want to learn (in this case I've only been in the industry a few years), there is so often someone channeling their college frat boy keg party hazing, it is so ignorant. Now, TwoCents, don't worry it's not all about you. You just happen to be the one acting a fool today.

lol welcome to the forum

Caveat, not an agent.

You should whoa up here and go take a Business Ethics class at KU or KSU.

Based on posts here, it appears there is rampant use of seps to write MA plans -- and maybe PDP's as well.

Misuse of SEP's to facilitate plan enrollments is the unprofessional behavior by PROFESSIONAL Medicare agents.

Caveat, not an agent.

Based on posts here, it appears there is rampant use of seps to write MA plans -- and maybe PDP's as well.

Misuse of SEP's to facilitate plan enrollments is the unprofessional behavior by PROFESSIONAL Medicare agents.

You should stay in your lane sometimes

Caveat, not an agent.

Caveat I am not associated with CMS or the Insurance commissioner's office.

Are you with the thought police?

Back