When Should You Go to the Consumer Services Bureau?

PIP insurance doesnt just protect drivers in NY. You can be a non-driver who gets hit by a car and still get the coverage. I've spoken to numerous people and they have confirmed the insurance company is playing games and not being fair.

What do the numerous people know about your policy and how it is worded or who is named in the coverage?

If you are so-called covered, then why are you having to go through all of this? Just because a premium was paid and a policy was started doesn't always mean a claim gets paid.

If you are so-called covered, then why are you having to go through all of this? Just because a premium was paid and a policy was started doesn't always mean a claim gets paid.

I think its bad faith by the insurance company. They dont want to pay this huge bill they are responsible for.

I've been going through this for a year and now i feel i gotta take action of some sort.

I think its bad faith by the insurance company. They dont want to pay this huge bill they are responsible for.

I've been going through this for a year and now i feel i gotta take action of some sort.

You had better talk to an attorney which I would have done long before now.

No one here can solve your problem. We can only speculate.

I can't believe you allowed this to go on for a year. I would have escalated this long before if I felt the claim was valid. I wish you the best in resolving this, but nothing about it adds up.

No one here can solve your problem. We can only speculate.

I can't believe you allowed this to go on for a year. I would have escalated this long before if I felt the claim was valid. I wish you the best in resolving this, but nothing about it adds up.

You are right. Nothing adds up. Do you think NY86 is a troll?

You are right. Nothing adds up. Do you think NY86 is a troll?

I don't think so. There probably was an accident and medical bills incurred. I just think he has already found out there is no coverage but is desperately hoping we might tell him some way to get it covered. That or while he hasn't found out if there is coverage or not, he is scared there isn't and doesn't want to pursue it to find out.

To me, this is roughly the same as the naive person walking into your office after the fact and desperately wanting to get car, health, home, life, etc. insurance after the fact. I really can't think a reasonable person would allow this to drag out for a year if they really thought they were covered. As soon as they said the claim was denied I would ask to speak the supervisor and if there was no resolution I would be off to an attorney. I can't imagine that taking even six months.

I don't think so. There probably was an accident and medical bills incurred. I just think he has already found out there is no coverage but is desperately hoping we might tell him some way to get it covered. That or while he hasn't found out if there is coverage or not, he is scared there isn't and doesn't want to pursue it to find out.

To me, this is roughly the same as the naive person walking into your office after the fact and desperately wanting to get car, health, home, life, etc. insurance after the fact. I really can't think a reasonable person would allow this to drag out for a year if they really thought they were covered. As soon as they said the claim was denied I would ask to speak the supervisor and if there was no resolution I would be off to an attorney. I can't imagine that taking even six months.

instead of pretending like i dont coverage, u guys could be more supportive of someone who has coverage was in involved in his first serious accident and is dealing with 100K in medical bills and a insurance company who is playing games with him.

I came on here for advice because this is my first time dealing with this, not for bashing and name calling.

If you dont care to help or dont believe i have coverage, dont bother replying to someone if you think they are lying.

instead of pretending like i dont coverage, u guys could be more supportive of someone who has coverage was in involved in his first serious accident and is dealing with 100K in medical bills and a insurance company who is playing games with him.

I came on here for advice because this is my first time dealing with this, not for bashing and name calling.

If you dont care to help or dont believe i have coverage, dont bother replying to someone if you think they are lying.

You're right. Call my office. I'll tell you how to get it paid.

Back