When Should You Go to the Consumer Services Bureau?

if your serious, if you PM your number i will contact you

Thank you for proving my previous post, the one that offended you.

You are naive. You mistakenly believe that someone here can help you in this situation. We can't. This one all comes down to the policy and the particulars of the accident, which none of us have seen. Without that information we can't help you. You can tell us it is covered until the end of time, it won't change a thing.

And really, even if you showed us the policy at this point, all we could say is, "Yep, that is why it is covered/not covered." If it was covered, you'd still be in the same place you are now.

Follow the advice I and others have given you several times. If you really believe this is covered, take the policy to an attorney's office and see if he'll take the case. There is nothing else to be done at this point. You are going to have to escalate it versus wasting your time here hoping that we have the magic formula to get you paid. Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, we don't.

I really do wish you the best, but I suspect you are going to be disappointed once an attorney sees everything. Please do let us know what the attorney says and if you are able to get a settlement.

Thank you for proving my previous post, the one that offended you.

You are naive. You mistakenly believe that someone here can help you in this situation. We can't. This one all comes down to the policy and the particulars of the accident, which none of us have seen. Without that information we can't help you. You can tell us it is covered until the end of time, it won't change a thing.

And really, even if you showed us the policy at this point, all we could say is, "Yep, that is why it is covered/not covered." If it was covered, you'd still be in the same place you are now.

Follow the advice I and others have given you several times. If you really believe this is covered, take the policy to an attorney's office and see if he'll take the case. There is nothing else to be done at this point. You are going to have to escalate it versus wasting your time here hoping that we have the magic formula to get you paid. Just in case you haven't figured it out yet, we don't.

I really do wish you the best, but I suspect you are going to be disappointed once an attorney sees everything. Please do let us know what the attorney says and if you are able to get a settlement.

I already have showen attorneys my case and evidence they all agree this is a bad faith case. I am covered like ive said many times before.

I will update you all in the coming months.

I already have showen attorneys my case and evidence they all agree this is a bad faith case. I am covered like ive said many times before.

I will update you all in the coming months.

You've shown them, have you hired them? The first attorney that said it was bad faith, my question would have been, "Will you take it on contingency, and what is the fee?"

I'm sure it is the same in NY as here. There are billboards everywhere and tv ads constantly from attorney's looking for personal injury cases against insurance companies. Add in bad faith, and they'd be all over it.

You've shown them, have you hired them? The first attorney that said it was bad faith, my question would have been, "Will you take it on contingency, and what is the fee?"

I'm sure it is the same in NY as here. There are billboards everywhere and tv ads constantly from attorney's looking for personal injury cases against insurance companies. Add in bad faith, and they'd be all over it.

I have not hired yet because i'm looking at lawyer profiles before hiring just anyone.

The fee most are asking is 30%

I have not hired yet because i'm looking at lawyer profiles before hiring just anyone.

The fee most are asking is 30%

A third of the action is very routine. If someone is willing to take it that is an indication they think the case is strong which is good. If you find someone remotely competent to handle it you probably should run with it (based on everything you've been saying here).

The bottom line is there is no solution or answers here on how to get the insurance company to cover this.

:D

so im asking for help and im a troll?

What isn't clear? why dont u ask b4 labeling me a troll

No, what makes you seem trollish is when people offer genuinely good advice and direction (such as "actually read your policy and tell us why you are covered", or "contact an attorney and find out if you are or are not covered"), you argue and say "trust me, I am covered", or "I feel the carrier is acting in bad faith" with some references to "people" who agree with you, which no professional should or would do without actually reading the policy, as you apparently have not done, either. This would indicate that you either are withholding information from the people you are asking for advice, or the "people" you say agree with you are not industry professionals.

Rather than accepting the solid advice and either reading your policy yourself, quoting the relevant sections to us here when asking for advice or hiring an attorney to read it for you, you continue to argue and assert that you are being unfairly treated by the carrier and you only answer relevant questions (whose answers would be beneficial with regards to providing the advice you are asking for) to some form of "I am covered" or "assume I am covered" rather than answering the questions that would determine if this is actually the case. The big question is "what does the policy say?". Since you apparently do not have a copy of the policy, and apparently do not have the motivation to get a copy of it, your questions and assertions here do indeed resemble trolling.

No, what makes you seem trollish is when people offer genuinely good advice and direction (such as "actually read your policy and tell us why you are covered", or "contact an attorney and find out if you are or are not covered"), you argue and say "trust me, I am covered", or "I feel the carrier is acting in bad faith" with some references to "people" who agree with you, which no professional should or would do without actually reading the policy, as you apparently have not done, either. This would indicate that you either are withholding information from the people you are asking for advice, or the "people" you say agree with you are not industry professionals.

Rather than accepting the solid advice and either reading your policy yourself, quoting the relevant sections to us here when asking for advice or hiring an attorney to read it for you, you continue to argue and assert that you are being unfairly treated by the carrier and you only answer relevant questions (whose answers would be beneficial with regards to providing the advice you are asking for) to some form of "I am covered" or "assume I am covered" rather than answering the questions that would determine if this is actually the case. The big question is "what does the policy say?". Since you apparently do not have a copy of the policy, and apparently do not have the motivation to get a copy of it, your questions and assertions here do indeed resemble trolling.

SMH again, If YOU would just answer peoples question instead of saying "are u covered? are u sure? read ur policy again? are u covered?", your advice would be taken more seriously.

I came on here asking a few questions and i get asked 20x if im covered when i said yes 100x. If you dont think i am, just assume i am and answer the damn question sheesh :goofy:

Like ive said, i was denied saying my policy isnt the primary one responsible, not that im not covered.

Last edited:
SMH again, If YOU would just answer peoples question instead of saying "are u covered? are u sure? read ur policy again? are u covered?", your advice would be taken more seriously.

I came on here asking a few questions and i get asked 20x if im covered when i said yes 100x. If you dont think i am, just assume i am and answer the damn question sheesh :goofy:

Like ive said, i was denied saying my policy isnt the primary one responsible, not that im not covered.

The problem is if we assume you are covered and you are not it is an exercise in wishful thinking. To this point in time the only information that we have that indicates that you are covered is you telling us you are covered.

Back