Where Do I Learn About Life Insurance?

I have to add here that if you are purchasing your insurance policy from an agent, be aware that most agents are affiliated to a particular insurance company (or two). The odds therefore of receiving an unbiased opinion from them are pretty low. The Internet proves very useful in this matter. There are a number of online insurance providers that can offer you multiple quotes from hundreds of companies. This will ensure that you have a wide range of choices and are left to make a well-informed decision that suits your particular situation.
The significant difference between whole and term life insurance can boil down to the fact that at the end of the day, a term life policy offers only life coverage. Unlike whole life insurance that adds on an investment component. This in turn makes whole life insurance policies much more expensive. This extra cost might make sense if the investments assured rich pay offs. But this is not always the case. Marketed as retirement funds or forced savings, it has to be said that there are several more effective ways to invest your money. Many of these policies come along with commissions and high fees. In comparison, term life policies are inexpensive. And if you are smart enough to purchase your policy when you are young and healthy, the returns far outweigh the modest premiums.

Denise at AccuQuote
Disclaimer: I work for AccuQuote and this is my personal opinion.

It is your BIASED personal opinion which is utter BfreakingS! Your opinions and assumptions make me want to vomit in a vehement display of dissatisfaction. You should be ashamed to be spewing this garbage out at customers, let alone to come here and have the audacity to post such a retarded denunciation of agents on an agent’s forum.
By the way, life insurance is not a freaking investment, period.
Your ignorance disgusts me.

It is your BIASED personal opinion which is utter BfreakingS! Your opinions and assumptions make me want to vomit in a vehement display of dissatisfaction. You should be ashamed to be spewing this garbage out at customers, let alone to come here and have the audacity to post such a retarded denunciation of agents on an agent’s forum.

Welcome back Louise...................I think you have proved your point........LOL

She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk! I'm glad she's beating the crap out of someone else and not ME this time! I still have the wounds from last time!! :yes:

Al
Preserve your memories

I've been good, thanks for asking:)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now how about that pic....:biggrin::elvis::wubclub:

Hmm, I don't seem to have any idea of what you are talking about
She's baaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkk! I'm glad she's beating the crap out of someone else and not ME this time! I still have the wounds from last time!! :yes:

Al
Preserve your memories

How touching, Al but even YOU don't piss me off as much as this imbecile.

Last edited:
How touching, Al but even YOU don't piss me off as much as this imbecile.

Louise, I've read your posts here and the other venues. I honestly believe that it does not take a whole lot to piss you off.

As a wise Zen master once told me many years ago when I was in Hong Kong, "My son, it is far better to be pissed off... than pissed on."

To those like Louise who are easily offended (i.e. pissed off), I echo the advice of Dr. Stanley Freedman: "Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants and slide on the ice."

Paul always gets to the point!!! Thanks mate!
Well, that's simply the Western Judea-Christian belief. There are about a billion people who follow the various Hindu traditions (they don't call them "religions") as well as variants of vedic scriptures who would disagree with you.

From the Bhagavad-Gita:

But know that by whom the entire physical body is pervaded is indestructible. No one is able to cause the destruction of the imperishable soul.

The soul never takes birth and never dies at any time nor does it come into being again when the body is created. The soul is birthless, eternal, imperishable and timeless and is never terminated when the body is terminated.

As a person gives up old and worn out garments and accepts new apparel, similarly the embodied soul giving up old and worn out bodies verily accepts new bodies.

For one who has taken birth, death is certain and for one who has died, birth is certain. Therefore in an inevitable situation understanding should prevail.

LOL ... that was awesome!!!! Thanks for that!!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest "The Bhagavad-Gita As it is." All other versions fail to deliver the true meaning because the translators are not fully self realized.
We have a serious A.D.H.D problem on this site!! Click here for help.

Last edited:
Back