Who Are Your Go to Carriers?

jn8691mr

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I write most of my term with ANICO, but I'm appointed with Protective, Voya, MOO and AGLA. I started writing with ANICO, became familiar with them and kind of just stuck with them as my go to carrier. Main reason is for their express underwriting for face amounts under $250,000. I stray to Voya for their ROP term occasionally.

For annuities, I'm appointed with F&G, AGLA, ANICO and LSW.

I'm wondering if I'm missing a carrier I should have in my bag.

You might want to check out Lafayette Life and/or Ohio National for limited pay whole life policies such as 10-, 20-, or age 65 payment periods.

Lafayette life offers indexed policies in addition to traditional policies. You'll find their product line similar to ANICO, but a little more expanded in their life insurance portfolio. You can contract with Lafayette Life through an IMO.

Ohio National is a forum sponsor, so you could just click the banner ad at the top of the life insurance forum to contract with them directly.

You're missing a lot of solid annuity carriers but most are just in time processing (won't appoint until first app) so no need to worry if you're comfortable with your upline making recommendations.

For life I would add Lincoln (estate/biz cases) and Pru (underwriting niches).

MoO has a lot of solid products but so does Met.

Protective is my initial go to carrier for most term so I think that you're good there......

----------

Banner and Prudential for underwriting and Sagicor for higher face non med Term and GUL.

Echo Sagicor after rereading your post regarding non med.

I know a couple of producers that use them almost exclusively. However if they did any comparative analysis, I couldn't tell you.

I'm not appointed with them myself, but Lafayette would be another carrier I would look into as I see their product line comparable to ANICO. Plus, I know that most "LEAPers" think favorably on Lafayette Life.

I know a couple of producers that use them almost exclusively. However if they did any comparative analysis, I couldn't tell you.

I'm not appointed with them myself, but Lafayette would be another carrier I would look into as I see their product line comparable to ANICO. Plus, I know that most "LEAPers" think favorably on Lafayette Life.

That might have something to do with their huge comp compared to some of the more traditional carriers.......

That's what I'm thinkin'. I looked into them because I inquired about the bank on yourself program. It wasnt for me but they use Lafayettte. They sent me and illustration and wasn't very strong long term.

Surprised that no one mentioned North American for term/GUL...very competitive for std. or better..FU Whole Life I do so little of, Met usually gets the case.

Annuities to me are far more complex, it's a lot more work to match the client with the right product and requires much more detailed analysis. It's hard to mention less than five carriers and even then that would be misleading.

Back