Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

I see that. Thats a very small sample of 4k mailers. I assume your in California so i bet you were over a very wide area with such narrow filters. But the bottom line you couldn't get 20-30 leads weekly with this filters unless you were in a 200 mile plus radius. For me Single men are the worst .

I see that. Thats a very small sample of 4k mailers. I assume your in California so i bet you were over a very wide area with such narrow filters. But the bottom line you couldn't get 20-30 leads weekly with this filters unless you were in a 200 mile plus radius. For me Single men are the worst .
I'd rather get less leads every week & only see the people worth my time then have 30 a week that are half 50 year old single men & another 1/4 of them 80 year olds that can only get GI.

Then again I am not an FE agent anymore so I am probably being too negative & not realistic enough :)

Either way I hope my post & numbers helped someone at least a bit.

Cheers

If your not an Fe agent what are you? I agree with what your saying about getting less leads and better quality. But in many areas of the country with terrible response rates its not feasible to do 1000 piece mail drops

Senior Life Ins. Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. LOWERED the price of their fixed cost FE DM leads. Most states they are only $25 each. They are mailed to ages 50-80 with incomes of 40k and less to about 60k and less (depends on what part of the country you're mailing....$80 in Chicago is like $60 in NC for ex.).

They are filtered for PO Boxes and if a responder is age 86 or older they will replace that lead. Leads are always exclusive to that one agent.

"Life insurance", "final expenses", "funeral expenses" are all mentioned on the lead piece.

What I really like is right below the section where the responder hand writes their name, age, spouse's name, spouse's age, and phone # is the wording "Not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Government, Federal Medicare Program, nor any state agency. Returned card requests free info about life insurance underwritten by Senior Life Insurance Company, Thomasville, Ga." How strong is that for a lead only $25?
Ga., NC, and Tenn are $32. Fl, SC, and Tx are $35.

Spanish DM leads are $35 in all the states.

Leads come directly from SL's home office so you never have to worry about some mgr. cherry picking your leads before you receive them.

If anyone would like to discuss how to participate feel free to call me anytime.

Last edited:
Senior Life Ins. Co. out of Thomasville, Ga. LOWERED the price of their fixed cost FE DM leads. Most states they are only $25 each. They are mailed to ages 50-80 with incomes of 40k and less to about 60k and less (depends on what part of the country you're mailing....$80 in Chicago is like $60 in NC for ex.).

They are filtered for PO Boxes and if a responder is age 86 or older they will replace that lead. Leads are always exclusive to that one agent.

"Life insurance", "final expenses", "funeral expenses" are all mentioned on the lead piece.

What I really like is right below the section where the responder hand writes their name, age, spouse's name, spouse's age, and phone # is the wording "Not affiliated with or endorsed by the U.S. Government, Federal Medicare Program, nor any state agency. Returned card requests free info about life insurance underwritten by Senior Life Insurance Company, Thomasville, Ga." How strong is that for a lead only $25?
Ga., NC, and Tenn are $32. Fl, SC, and Tx are $35.

Spanish DM leads are $35 in all the states.

Leads come directly from SL's home office so you never have to worry about some mgr. cherry picking your leads before you receive them.

If anyone would like to discuss how to participate feel free to call me anytime.

Is this for all their contracted agents, or only their captive ones?

Yeah, if only someone could answer this truthfully!

Todd you don't have a lead program for your agents....lol.

With SL some managers cosign for their agents to get leads on credit with lead charge deducted from commissions about 10 days later. That's what I do too.

My full-time loyal agents can get their leads on credit because I cosign for them. The part-time brokers on my team that write for other carriers can not get these leads.

Just like other carriers don't finance leads for their brokers I also don't do that either....just like Todd.

Satisfied Todd?

You have no idea what we have and what we don't have Greg, so don't come off like you know something.

So, the answer seems to be that they only have these leads for the captive agents. That's all that was asked.

Lol.....Toddd....you don't cosign for your agents leads. You don't have a lead program. All u do is send your agents to a 3rd party lead source where your agents have to prepay for a DM drop.

So tell us Todd, what do you have for your agents to help them be successful?

Back