Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

Lol.....Toddd....you don't cosign for your agents leads. You don't have a lead program. All u do is send your agents to a 3rd party lead source where your agents have to prepay for a DM drop.

So tell us Todd, what do you have for your agents to help them be successful?

Once again you try to make jabs by changing the subject to something you are ignorant about. You just keep on grasping at straws because you have nothing of value to offer agents other than an overpriced company that makes almost as much Kool-Aide as Lincoln Heritage does.

Now, if you really want to know what I can do for you, then I can send you our onboarding application. If we accept you, then I will educate you. Until then, you can still choose to remain in the dark as you are.

Once again you try to make jabs by changing the subject to something you are ignorant about. You just keep on grasping at straws because you have nothing of value to offer agents other than an overpriced company that makes almost as much Kool-Aide as Lincoln Heritage does.

Now, if you really want to know what I can do for you, then I can send you our onboarding application. If we accept you, then I will educate you. Until then, you can still choose to remain in the dark as you are.

Todd.....stop whining! Why don't you start behaving as a professional for once and brag on people instead of always trashing everything but what you have going on? You are just a peanut in the real world of insurance.

As far as what I can offer agents (including your agents)........

$1000 BONUS For Placing In The TOP 5 In The Nation In Production For The Month!

$500 BONUS For Placing 6-10 In The Nation In Production For The Month!

FINAL EXPENSE LIFE INSURANCE AGENTS WORK 25 FRESH EXCLUSIVE TV, DIRECT MAIL, AND FACEBOOK LEADS EACH WEEK! ALL LEADS ARE GENERATED BY THE INSURANCE CARRIER, NOT THE AGENCY!

YOU WILL AVERAGE $1100-$2100 PROFIT EACH WEEK WORKING 25 LEADS!

_25 FRESH EXCLUSIVE DM LEADS EACH WEEK GENERATED BY THE CARRIER, NOT THE AGENCY! THEY’RE USUALLY CLUSTERED IN THE SAME ZIP CODE!

AND.…

TV LEADS CAN BE SENT TO YOUR SMART PHONE WHEN SOMEONE CALLS OUR TV COMMERCIAL! THAT’S A LEAD THAT’S LESS THAN 60 SECONDS OLD! NO OTHER CARRIER IN THE COUNTRY CAN PROVIDE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THEIR AGENTS!

AND…..

FRESH, EXCLUSIVE, HOT FACEBOOK LEADS JUST MINUTES OLD EMAILED TO YOU IN REAL TIME!

· _OUR AGENTS START AT SOME OF THE HIGHEST COMMISSION LEVELS WITH THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES TO EVEN HIGHER LEVELS BASED ON PRODUCTION!

· _MANAGERS WITH SALES TEAMS COMMAND EVEN HIGHER COMMISSION LEVELS!

· _LEAD FINANCING AVAILABLE!

· _NO MIB’S and NO DR. RECORDS ON WHOLE LIFE FACE AMOUNTS OF $20,000 AND LESS!

· _GET PAID THE SAME DAY THE CARRIER RECEIVES THE APPLICATION AND CHECK!

· _CHARGE-BACKS NEVER DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ADVANCED COMMISSIONS! YOUR PAY EACH WEEK IS BASED SOLELY ON PRODUCTION ISSUED! HELPS AN AGENT STAY ON BOARD AND MAKE A CAREER WITH US!

· _WHEN CALLING THE HOME OFFICE A REAL ENGLISH SPEAKING PERSON ANSWERS THE PHONE IN 3-5 RINGS!

· _COMPLETE 3 DAY FIELD TRAINING TO START YOU OFF! A “TOP GUN” MANAGER WILL RIDE WITH YOU EVERY FEW WEEKS THEREAFTER TO KEEP YOU SUCCESSFUL!

· _SIMPLE ONE PAGE APPLICATION!

· _THREE 30 MINUTE TRAINING CALLS EVERY WEEK!

· _SIX HOURS OF WEBINAR TRAINING AVAILABLE WHEN YOU START!

· _TALK DIRECTLY WITH UNDERWRITERS!

· _WE HAVE A ZERO HEALTH QUESTION “GUARANTEE ISSUE” APPLICATION FOR AGES 0-85! ALL HEALTH CONDITIONS ACCEPTED…HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HEART, NURSING HOME, EVERYTHING ACCEPTED!

· _THE CEO, PRESIDENT, AND VICE-PRESIDENT WORKED LEADS FOR MANY YEARS WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER! THEY KNOW FIRST HAND WHAT AGENTS GO THRU EVERY DAY!

· _HEALTH , DENTAL, AND VISION INSURANCE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

· _ GROUP TERM, DISABILITY, CANCER, AND ACCIDENT INSURANCE ALSO AVAILABLE!

· _RENEWALS ARE PAID FOR THE LIFE OF THE POLICY! (MOST OTHER COMPANIES STOP PAYING RENEWALS AT THE END OF 10 YEARS, WE PAY BEYOND 10 YEARS)! CREATE YOURSELF A HEALTHY BASE OF RENEWALS FOR YOUR RETIREMENT!

· _NO REDUCTION IN COMMISSIONS FOR SAVINGS DRAFTS!

· _FIELD SALES (FACE TO FACE) OR TELE-SALES (NO TRAVELING, EVERYTHING HANDLED OVER THE PHONE….INCLUDING VOICE SIGNATURE)!

· _WE CAN WRITE AGES 0-85 IN ANY HEALTH!

· _INSULIN DEPENDENT MINORS GET IMMEDIATE COVERAGE!

· _MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE!

· _WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH WWW.LEGACY-ASSURANCE.COM SO OUR CUSTOMERS CAN GET THEIR, CASKET, VAULT, MONUMENT, OR URN FOR ABOUT HALF THE PRICE THAT FUNERAL HOMES CHARGE! DRAMATIC IMPROVEMENT ON CLOSING % AND PERSISTENCY! SOME PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE PLENTY OF INSURANCE WILL STILL TAKE OUT A SMALL POLICY WITH US JUST SO THEY CAN GET THESE SAVINGS!

HERE’S WHAT WE REQUIRE….

_A STANDARD IPAD. THE PRESENTATION WILL BE ON YOUR IPAD SO YOU CAN GIVE THE EXACT SAME WORLD CLASS PRESENTATION TO EACH AND EVERY PROSPECT!

_TREMENDOUS WORK ETHIC!

_MUST BE COACHABLE!

_POSITIVE ATTITUDE ALL THE TIME!

_A BURNING DESIRE TO SUCCEED!

_MUST HAVE LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE OR WILLING TO GET ONE ($39 THRU US)

NOTHING HAPPENS IN OUR BUSINESS UNTIL SOMEONE SELLS SOMETHING! THE INDIVIDUAL AGENT IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL THE SUPPORT PERSONNEL AT THE HOME OFFICE! THE AGENT IS THE ONE TO BE ADMIRED AND THE ONE TO BE APPLAUDED! WITHOUT THE AGENT NONE OF THE REST OF US WOULD BE NECESSARY! AGENTS ARE THE HEART AND SOUL OF OUR COMPANY!

FOR DETAILS:

CONTACT GREG @ 252-292-3350 9am est – 8pm est Mon-Sat!

I’VE BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY SINCE 1999! THIS IS THE BEST FINAL EXPENSE OPPORTUNITY IN AMERICA! OTHERWISE, I’D BE WITH A DIFFERENT COMPANY! SO CALL ME!

$1000 BONUS For Placing In The TOP 5 In The Nation In Production For The Month!

$500 BONUS For Placing 6-10 In The Nation In Production For The Month!

So Todd tell us....which one of the above points can you also match? LOL

Nice commercial you've put out here. I turned the channel though when you said this..."YOU WILL AVERAGE $1100-$2100 PROFIT EACH WEEK WORKING 25 LEADS!".

That's it? You think that is good? What a joke!

Nice commercial you've put out here. I turned the channel though when you said this..."YOU WILL AVERAGE $1100-$2100 PROFIT EACH WEEK WORKING 25 LEADS!".

How can you judge the commercial if you turned the channel halfway thru? lol With the Legacy-Assurance membership our agents will pick up an extra 1-3 sales per 20-25 leads worked. These are sales your agents,even your top closers, will miss.

Agents who pick up an extra sale (or more) each week....well that can usually be the determining factor of success versus failure. Legacy-Assurance will help weak agents be successful in making $$$.

Let me ask you again....WHICH OFFERINGS IN MY COMMERCIAL ABOVE CAN YOU MATCH OR BEAT? This is a fair question and I'm sure other agents are curious to hear your response. This is not a poke at you, it's just an honest fair question.

Well Todd I didn't want to exaggerate or sugarcoat anything like some recruiters do. I tell it like it is.

How can you judge the commercial if you turned the channel halfway thru? lol With the Legacy-Assurance membership our agents will pick up an extra 1-3 sales per 20-25 leads worked. These are sales your agents,even your top closers, will miss.

Agents who pick up an extra sale (or more) each week....well that can usually be the determining factor of success versus failure. Legacy-Assurance will help weak agents be successful in making $$$.

Let me ask you again....WHICH OFFERINGS IN MY COMMERCIAL ABOVE CAN YOU MATCH OR BEAT? This is a fair question and I'm sure other agents are curious to hear your response. This is not a poke at you, it's just an honest fair question.

I'm sure we can match or beat a bunch of those, but like I said It didn't really take the time to read it all as there is still a huge flaw in your system for our agents. Our agents tend not to be one trick ponies. Our agents can actually give more bang for the buck to their clients, but you'll never understand that. You haven't understood it all these years and you are not going to understand it now.

Hey, I have an idea....let's stop this pissing match because it is going nowhere and hasn't really gone anywhere for a few years now. I'm done with it....You?

I'm sure we can match or beat a bunch of those, but like I said It didn't really take the time to read it all as there is still a huge flaw in your system for our agents. Our agents tend not to be one trick ponies. Our agents can actually give more bang for the buck to their clients, but you'll never understand that. You haven't understood it all these years and you are not going to understand it now.

Hey, I have an idea....let's stop this pissing match because it is going nowhere and hasn't really gone anywhere for a few years now. I'm done with it....You?

You always start it and I always finish it. Stop criticizing and you'll be just fine.

Back