Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

Why would you even care? Next thing you know you'll be saying I'm cute....lol. Go worry about another man would you? LOL!!!
I'm not that kind of guy, and besides that, I told YOU recently to NOT be thinking about MY nutsack(or Howdy's, you'll get spllinters)!!! :swoon::twitchy:

I really don't care Greg, I just like to point out your inconsistencies. I also think you're entertaining...a real clown. :yes:

clown.gif

Were you able to follow that clearly? I thought you were bragging at one time about being a pastor. A real pastor doesn't get riled by the facts and comments I've made. You're just not that important. And neither am I.

You know Greg, I used to speak highly of you because back in the day you handled yourself as a gentleman even when you were being attacked personally... That is the reason that I find it surprising to find that you stoop to attacking someone's faith in this type of discussion.

I am not riled or even mildly upset by the so called facts or comments you have made about your company or even by the put downs you have leveled at others. And, before you assign more false motives to me, I am not riled about this comment, just disappointed.

I have made mention of the fact that I minister to a Christian church but I have never "bagged" about it because there is nothing to brag about.. The fact that I occupy that position does not make me pure or holy. I am no better than any other person and worse than many. As to what a "real" pastor is, perhaps you can enlighten me because apparently you have information that has never been made available to me. :sad:

Settlers stopped taking new business Nov 7, 2018. Not a sign of a healthy successful business. Maybe their underwriting, poor mgmt., or rates helped cause this problem?

Settlers rates were some of the highest in the biz and their underwriting was so tight they would not even give an insulin dependent diabetic level coverage.

Sort of the opposite of your theory isn’t it?

Greg.. You are very wrong.. I am probably one of the happiest guys around... You have tried to label with that before simply because I have taken time to point out some of the shortcomings of SL's contracts.. For many years, they shafted the agents royally when compared to what other companies offered. By your own admission, it is only recently they have changed the commission schedules to be a little more fair to the agents that might want to write the better rated plans for their clients.. Wonder why they did that? Reckon they were loosing too many agents to other companies or having a problem recruiting experienced agents? And yet the contract still has numerous ways that SL can deny an agent renewals that other companies don't.

Earlier, you said SL had more positive comments, not counting yours, that other companies.. You really have to be kidding..Other than you, there is seldom anyone with SL speaking highly of them.

Greg.. You are happy with SL and claim to be making a great living with them.. That is great.. I wish you much success. But, don't expect everyone else to overdose on the kool aid..

Shouldn't Greg be debating,comparing offers,with a Lincoln Heritage manager ?

Back