Who has 22- 25 dollar Direct mail FE leads?

Back on Topic, anyone have contact information on $22-$25 final expense direct mail lead provider?

I do they are $23-$25 each.
I haven't decided if people that don't have their contracts with us should get the same discount as agents that do.

maybe if they don't want to move their contracts for whatever reason, they can still purchase the JCL leads at a couple dollars higher? I don't know yet still thinking.

But it's definitely first come first serve right now all areas are open so you will not take a backseat to anybody

Settlers rates were some of the highest in the biz and their underwriting was so tight they would not even give an insulin dependent diabetic level coverage.

Sort of the opposite of your theory isn’t it?

Then maybe it was poor mgmt.? Or independent agents rolling business to other carriers just so they could get another advance from the same Ms. Jones? You know more about this than I do. What are your thoughts?

Then maybe it was poor mgmt.? Or independent agents rolling business to other carriers just so they could get another advance from the same Ms. Jones? You know more about this than I do. What are your thoughts?

I know exactly why Settlers refused to get their volume up. They refused to be competitive. They were hugely profitable with what they sold. But they couldn’t get their numbers much past 10 million per year in sales because they were afraid to get in the game. Think about that. Their entire company sold less insurance per year than my small agency (FexContracting.com). But they had tons of staff and overhead.

Their top decision maker was an attorney that was counting down his days to retirement the last few years. He wasn’t going to make any crazy moves that might mess him up.

They tried to copy the Lincoln model BUT failed to have it for captive agents and failed to offer anything that captive agents would need such as leads.

You can’t have an uncompetitive product, high rates, no underwriting, no leads, and non-sales minded people running the show. It was doomed.

Because his question to me sounded like he was a P&C agent. He questions had zero importance to FE agents.

It is important to me .I'm hooked up with someone who's committed to the business.

Someone who answers the phone,returns,calls,is available even beyond regular business hours.

Someone who is not in the field selling.Someone who offers generous contracts for multiple carriers all with different underwriting niches that place the insured with much better coverage than the 1 company you offer.

What can you do with 1 overpriced company that offers low contracts that he can't do ?

It is important to me .I'm hooked up with someone who's committed to the business.

Someone who answers the phone,returns,calls,is available even beyond regular business hours.

Someone who is not in the field selling.Someone who offers generous contracts for multiple carriers all with different underwriting niches that place the insured with much better coverage than the 1 company you offer.

What can you do with 1 overpriced company that offers low contracts that he can't do ?
Just imagine how much more he could make by being able to sell a Level policy @ 120% commissions instead of having to write a GI @ 50%(I'm just guessing ). :yes:

So as Independents, we're rewarded for "Doing the right thing, because it's the right thing to do." :biggrin:

_I definitely do not want to be one of the boys on this forum.

_GI has a cut in commissions across all ages 0-85 when compared to immediate coverage plans. All carriers do this. Your question asks about ages 81-85 for GI. Do you really sell FE?

_If my posts scare agents off then they wouldn't survive in the FE arena. Like I said earlier you'll be gone in 6-12 months.

I try to be as transparent as possible. When are you coming to NC to replace all my business? That's what you said earlier.....lol.

You sound like a beginner selling FE which is ok, we all were/are beginners at one time. Like I said earlier I have no interest in having you on my team so you better stick with Todd.

Wishing you the best.

What can you do with 1 overpriced company that offers low contract levels that he can't do with multiple companies,high contract levels,flexible underwriting ?

Aren't you looking for new agents that know nothing about the business ?

Even then,once they learn the business and the onion is peeled back,what can you do to keep them from becoming truly independent ,jumping over to a professional IMO like his that offers them much,much more than you can ?

Why don't you show everyone on this forum,name some guys that stopped writing for Trans,RNA,Americo,KSKJ,Gerber......jumped on board with you that are better off ?

Go ahead,prove it.

Every carrier will have negative reviews. Especially up here on this forum. I've never heard too many positive things said up here about any carrier, and I've been up here over 5 years I believe (Rouse check me on this).

I believe that SL does get a few more favorable comments up here thn other carriers...and I'm not counting my comments.

We all know that the complainers in this world are also the losers of this world. Name just one very successful person out there who complains all the time. Difficult to name one isn't it?

The successful FE pros on this forum rarely, very rarely, do any complaining up here. Think about that for a moment.

All my info about the SL opportunity is the real deal.

What can you do with 1 overpriced company that offers low contract levels that he can't do with multiple companies,high contract levels,flexible underwriting ?

Aren't you looking for new agents that know nothing about the business ?

Even then,once they learn the business and the onion is peeled back,what can you do to keep them from becoming truly independent ,jumping over to a professional IMO like his that offers them much,much more than you can ?

Why don't you show everyone on this forum,name some guys that stopped writing for Trans,RNA,Americo,KSKJ,Gerber......jumped on board with you that are better off ?

Go ahead,prove it.
Very true Noah, and I think that Todd clearly "owned" Greg in their recent back and forth. :yes:

Does anyone notice how this guy becomes mysteriously absent when challenged ?

Wonder why ?

Does he know his platform is inferior to what's available to professional,independent final expense agents ?

Does he strictly post on this forum to simply gaslight perspective new agents ?

Back