Who Orders Their Own Parameds ??

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
For those that order their own Parameds who do you use?

I just signed up with IMS so I don't have any input on them for now.
https://www.imsparamed.com/Default.asp

They also have an iPhone app to place orders.

I was playing around on my iPhone apps the other day and found a paramed company that supposedly pays you $50 for either every 5 or 10 orders you submit but I can't find it now. If anyone can find it that would be great. I'll continue to look when I have more time. But it would be nice knowing that every time you fill one out you are making $5 or even $10 bucks. :idea:

Darn straight. Who cares about the commission off the policy if the labs are good. I want my $10 from the exam company.:no:

Darn straight. Who cares about the commission off the policy if the labs are good. I want my $10 from the exam company.:no:

Calm your titties! Like you'd toss a check for $50 bucks :goofy:

I liked they had an app on the iPhone mostly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I use Portamedic mostly. Mainly because I have a good relationship with the local office.

Way too important to depend on some no name.

I'll see if there is a local office here.

Last edited:
Calm your titties! Like you'd toss a check for $50 bucks :goofy:

I liked they had an app on the iPhone mostly.

I'll take all the money I can get, just ask anyone who knows me. But this is really penny wise and pound foolish. A successful app is worth way more than $50. Why endanger your paycheck to pick up spare change in the parking lot?

That said, you really should order your own parameds or have someone you control order them. An assistant, office manager, etc.

I'll take all the money I can get, just ask anyone who knows me. But this is really penny wise and pound foolish. A successful app is worth way more than $50. Why endanger your paycheck to pick up spare change in the parking lot?

That said, you really should order your own parameds or have someone you control order them. An assistant, office manager, etc.

Ordering with an app is ordering it yourself LOL I've just never heard of that outfit. When you order that way you can check status with real time updates.

I've gone through Portamedic as Wino suggested. When placing the orders by phone which I just did, I can only get updates and status when they email them to me. I was told that if I do it online then I can check on he orders at any time.

Next time I'll order online.

I've always had someone else do this for me but with my new contract from Trans I have to do it myself. PITA Not worth the bigger contract IMO I'd rather go back to 100% contract.

Ordering with an app is ordering it yourself LOL I've just never heard of that outfit. When you order that way you can check status with real time updates.

I've gone through Portamedic as Wino suggested. When placing the orders by phone which I just did, I can only get updates and status when they email them to me. I was told that if I do it online then I can check on he orders at any time.

Next time I'll order online.

I've always had someone else do this for me but with my new contract from Trans I have to do it myself. PITA Not worth the bigger contract IMO I'd rather go back to 100% contract.

It wasn't about ordering them, not ordering them, online, phone, etc. It was about choosing a vendor based upon getting a rebate for ordering so many through them.

A well done exam is worth way more to me than $5, so why endanger it to get an extra $50 for every 10 exams I order?

I've used them all, but I'm using ExamOne these days. I set the time with the applicant and then work with ExamOne to get it covered.

A well done exam is worth way more to me than $5, so why endanger it to get an extra $50 for every 10 exams I order?

Well you should have spoke up if you had a bad experience with that company. The way I look at it, if you ordered from the best Paramed company on the planet and they rebated you, so what?

Just because someone rebates doesn't mean they suck. If you tried it then all you had to do is say so LOL. That's why I was posting. Never ordered my own before. For all I knew, they all sent ya money. :goofy:

Back