Who's planning to MAX OUT Their FE production in 2019

As a personal goal, I plan to do the most I possibly can in FE sales for 2019. Should be pretty exciting I think.

Anyone else have a similar goal?
:yes:
So what are you going to to different, more leads, more days selling? Appointment setter? Expand your area, where are you at for total ap for 2018

So what are you going to to different, more leads, more days selling? Appointment setter? Expand your area, where are you at for total ap for 2018

Just more days selling. I may kick my leads up to 25 if I see I need it. Same area.
No appointment setter. About 280,000 AP for the year Prob will end up same as last year 310,000 range.

Here's mine:

1) Steal the Glengarry leads
2) Always Be Closing
3) Don't watch the clock - do what it does. Keep going.
4) There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can’t. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? Me or him? It's going to be ME ... Every. Single. Time.
5) It is all ablout the leads ... the Glengarry leads.

Back