Why 20 a week?

It's a cashflow business, people mistake higher commissions with higher production and ROI. It's about putting food on the table not being a over glorified "entrepreneur or business owner"
If you write the same amount of business at 100% .you are going to have much more cash flow than if you wrote it at 30%

If you write the same amount of business at 100% .you are going to have much more cash flow than if you wrote it at 30%
You're trolling at this point lol, But maybe your onset dementia is kicking in.
If you're taking 30% 99% of the time you are not buying leads someone is supplying them for you, if your taking 120% typically you have to start cash flowing as soon as possible or you can't buy more leads. Some people like not buying leads, i'm not gonna shit on anyone for how they put food on the table for there family.

You're trolling at this point lol, But maybe your onset dementia is kicking in.
If you're taking 30% 99% of the time you are not buying leads someone is supplying them for you, if your taking 120% typically you have to start cash flowing as soon as possible or you can't buy more leads. Some people like not buying leads, i'm not gonna shit on anyone for how they put food on the table for there family.
I don’t see it as trolling, just pure mathematics and common sense; it only takes one average sale to pay for 20-25 DM leads.

You need to learn the difference between cash flow, production, and commission. The 20 year old is trying to be very patient with you.

BTW, when you have been around as long as I have, you come to realize that cash flow doesn't amount to a hill of beans if you don't get to keep any of it.. The same is true of b buying items you don't really need because you can "write it off" on taxes which is another popular myth among the independent agent ranks..

Back