Why are most insurance agents politically conservative?

Which side of the political spectrum do you lean towards?

• Far right (Ultra conservative)

• Mid right (Conservative)

• Centrist (Maybe a little left or right but mostly centered)

• Mid left (Liberal)

• Far left (Ultra Liberal)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm confused

It's ok as long as you make it into the right bathroom. :laugh:

I love how you opened a can of worms. Couldn't have done it any better by self. Call me impressed. :yes:

This is going to be one of those "get out the popcorn" threads. Waiting to see who is the first one to suggest the kool-aid? :laugh::laugh:

I SHOULD BE FISHING!!!!!!!!!

We are pretty close on all of these points. Real close on some.

One exception for me is "Please, bring immigrants in to work in migrant farming". The hundreds of thousands of young illegals are not coming here to pick tomatoes and change nursing home residents Depends. Yes, they are definitely coming here to work and will probably start out in labor fields. However, it won't be in the fields. It will be in the trades to start. A lot of start up small businesses. A lot of cash run business. Hell, Union members are going to be hiring them to build their fences and reroof their houses, for cash.

So, immigrants find work where they can get it. Still not an issue. Attach an SSN number and treat them like DACA, no federal services, but pay taxes.

If they're found to be breaking the law, including not paying taxes, deport them.

The official unemployment rate is 3.5%. Let's say that's inaccurate and it's 95% (which is goal) virtually everyone that wants a job can get one.

Secondly, if people want to work in skilled trades, that's still available. Here in my part of the world, the guy that I've been using over a decade runs a nonprofit where he trains guys with substance and legal trouble to learn trades and get certified. Yes, he comes in about 20% lower than everyone else, but I tell him all the time to charge me when he's on the clock... which sometimes he doesn't.

If you're hiring people that aren't documented or paying taxes, that's on you... Transactions require at least two parties. I mean, it's pretty easy to ask for a licensed and insured contractor.

I'm glad so many of you have decided to participate in my study. I think it's clear that most agents are conservative based on the massive quantity of data we have gathered thus far. We're at 20 votes, an unprecedented number for Insurance-Forums.com history.

To ensure the data is correctly tallied, based on my own subjective views, the centrist votes will be counted conservative because they were too conservative to say they were liberal. I think this is only fair considering it's my poll & study. I want to say that I don't make the rules, but I entirely did create the rules for this particular thread.

We can therefore conclude that 80% of insurance agents are conservative. If you try to deny this fact, I will point to this study. If you dispute the results, you are a fact-denier who is questioning the integrity of the entire insurance industry.

This one of the dumbest things ever said on this forum, and that's including all these MAGA marks.

I'm not Conservative in any standard. I take any issue that I participate in to first principles and how each topic relates to my core personal beliefs.

Sometimes that leans Conservative, sometimes that leans Liberal, and sometimes both sides are arguing about the dumbest shit ever.

You "assigning" what a person believes based on your subjective rational just means you want to assign victory.

1) This isn't a study. It's a poll. Use a dictionary.

-a detailed investigation and analysis of a subject or situation.

2) You invalidated your own poll by looping in people that are middle of the road and shoving them into the neat box you want, inaccurately.

People are complex. Implying that you HAVE to be Conservative because you didn't select Liberal is pretty small brained.

*Proceeds to create an entire post about your opinion on cultural issues*

I'm confused, do you care about culture issues or not?

Again, pretty small brained of you. My opinion, literally, is that I don't care about it because it's usually none of my business.

Good lord, reading must not be a strong point for you.

So, immigrants find work where they can get it. Still not an issue. Attach an SSN number and treat them like DACA, no federal services, but pay taxes.

Most of the released and virtually all of the 'got aways' Are not legally allowed to work. They most definitely will be working. They struggled and risked more than death to get themselves and their families here for a better life. Most are economic refugees in my opinion, not political refugees. They are going to work and work for cash.

We Americans say one thing but spend another. In the last 6 months or so I have had many tradespeople do work from roofing, kitchen, paint, floors, concrete, and fencing. All but one crew were young males of different shades of brown and a lot of Spanish on the radio. The bosses were American, I am sure. I did not ask about the legal or union status of the crews.

Very different rules than DACA.

If you are saying they should be work permitted if allowed into the Country. I completely agree. Let's get our taxes. We do not need to import more people on public assistance.

This one of the dumbest things ever said on this forum, and that's including all these MAGA marks.

I'm not Conservative in any standard. I take any issue that I participate in to first principles and how each topic relates to my core personal beliefs.

Sometimes that leans Conservative, sometimes that leans Liberal, and sometimes both sides are arguing about the dumbest shit ever.

You "assigning" what a person believes based on your subjective rational just means you want to assign victory.

1) This isn't a study. It's a poll. Use a dictionary.

-a detailed investigation and analysis of a subject or situation.

2) You invalidated your own poll by looping in people that are middle of the road and shoving them into the neat box you want, inaccurately.

People are complex. Implying that you HAVE to be Conservative because you didn't select Liberal is pretty small brained.

Travis, dude, it was pretty clear to me that he was joking.

Back