Which CRM Do you use

• Salesforce

• Radius Bob

• HubSpot

• Agile

• Microsoft Dynamics

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would really like Radius Bob to have an outbound scheduling feature. My clients set their own appointments and I'd pay the 30 something for Radius Bob if the had it..

Right now I just pay $8 for AgileCRM and it can be glitchy, but it has almost everything I need.

You know I have to give RB another look, The problem I have is I am not a tech guy, I use them for clients but not for leads now

However, they have made a lot of additions as of recent, a little too close to AEP to learn it but sounds good nonetheless

I have to see if I can figure it out after AEP otherwise I will more need one that does it all already, I have one but its recently made changes I am not 100% happy with and does not do somethings others are starting to do as of recent

You know I have to give RB another look, The problem I have is I am not a tech guy, I use them for clients but not for leads now

However, they have made a lot of additions as of recent, a little too close to AEP to learn it but sounds good nonetheless

I have to see if I can figure it out after AEP otherwise I will more need one that does it all already, I have one but its recently made changes I am not 100% happy with and does not do somethings others are starting to do as of recent

I like their SoA setup and the screen share..

But most of my appointments scheduled themselves on my site... So I don't want to change it...

It would be a great feature since I really like their calendar.

I also wish their forms were easier.. as they need to be coded.. but I can always use a plug-in.

I like their SoA setup and the screen share..

But most of my appointments scheduled themselves on my site... So I don't want to change it...

It would be a great feature since I really like their calendar.

I also wish their forms were easier.. as they need to be coded.. but I can always use a plug-in.

whats good about their calendar? I’ve had RBob for 4-5 years and have yet to use the calendar. I pay for Calendly, is it like that?

whats good about their calendar? I’ve had RBob for 4-5 years and have yet to use the calendar. I pay for Calendly, is it like that?

No. It's just visually easier to read than AgileCRM.

Agile DOES offer a customer facing appointment scheduler, like Calendly, and for a 2 year commitment it costs the same amount.

I wish it did.. it would push me over the top. With the screen share feature I'd be happy.

No. It's just visually easier to read than AgileCRM.

Agile DOES offer a customer facing appointment scheduler, like Calendly, and for a 2 year commitment it costs the same amount.

I wish it did.. it would push me over the top. With the screen share feature I'd be happy.

I just use google calendar if it’s just a normal calendar. The only screen share I use is zoom but I’ll have to check out RBob share.
I can’t get rid of RBob now. Their SOA is hands down the easiest SOA I’ve ever seen.

Zoho One platform with its Campaign, Social Media, CRM, E-Sign, Subscriptions, Forms and a number of modules is an excellent platform for insurance companies. As a reseller and implementor, we have an Insurance specific version with Twilio dialing and SMS integration. Price for Zoho one is $30/Employee/Month (Annual pricing). Requires all employees to signup. Please let me know if you have any questions.

You mean an external Calendar/Appointment Ability? Send Leads/Clients to an external page to schedule an appointment, similar to Calendly?

That's correct. I use Agile right now.. I love RB's screen share (although Google now offer one as well.)

The Calendar function a visual form creator is great. I don't like you only get 10 actions in your email campaign before you have to start a new one.

Back