Why is There So Much Hate About Lincoln Heritage?

Non FE agents, FE market; even some FH guys told me I would starve, but, I just think they didn’t want the competition

Life insurance... a check when you die.

Basic, weather its a bunch or just enough to roll back some grass and poke you in hole. Whether its FE, whole, term, or some fancy hybrid that has a bunch of bells and whistles, its still all about folks eventually meeting their maker.

Everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time (unless your are Wino, then you put your shorts on one leg at a time. ;))... regardless of what it is you call it, when you sell it, they still have to be breathing at the time of the sale. :yes:

Don't care much for folks who look down their long nose at others. I love my garbage man, and postman, and the sewer guys in town are wonderful folks as well. What ever you do, just do it well and respect the folks you do it for.

Ok... now I'll jump off my box. :cute:

Many Life Insurance agents do not respect 'FE' agents in general. I didn't before I found this forum. For good reason.
Yep, the days of the respected insurance man of "Father Knows Best" are long gone. So rather than combat the disrespect they receive, they choose to piss it down the hill. I guess it makes them feel better. Typical.:skeptical:
Besides, it was the big boys with their "private pension plans", etc. that poisoned the well to begin with. Back then, FE was merely an obscure blip on the radar sold mostly by "debit dogs".

Or say, "We need to study this for a few days" and then tell you later, "We appreciate you putting this together for us. The comptrollers brother-in-law is in the insurance business and he implemented it for us":... :mad::yes:

Ran a dm just a few minutes ago in small town just down the road. Guy comes to the door and I do the talk. "Today is not good day I am doing paper work." Looked down and he was holding his account sheets the bank sends out each month. :shocked:

Talk about timing... the only thing worse would have been me showing up just as they where taking him out of his mobile home in a body bag.:sad:

Quick, dirty and moving on. Next! (Not saying he won't get a visit from me again though.;))

Ran a dm just a few minutes ago in small town just down the road. Guy comes to the door and I do the talk. "Today is not good day I am doing paper work." Looked down and he was holding his account sheets the bank sends out each month. :shocked:

Talk about timing... the only thing worse would have been me showing up just as they where taking him out of his mobile home in a body bag.:sad:

Quick, dirty and moving on. Next! (Not saying he won't get a visit from me again though.;))
Think positive... At least he has a checking account...... He is not a Direct Express kind of guy.. :)

:laugh: Now I don't want to get myself in trouble here... but didn't the nurses at the home tell you stop doing that?
Nah... They are amazed that a man my age has such great coordination.... Seriously, it is a whole lot easier that hobbling around with one pants leg pulled up, trying to get your foot in the other pants leg..

Back