Why is There So Much Hate About Lincoln Heritage?

Saw one of my medicare customers yesterday, last year a Transamerica agent visited her and replaced her Columbian life policy I told her to keep the TA because the rate was a good one etc, Here comes the LH agent and replace the TA for $12.5K with a $9K policy for just about the same premium just told her again to stop jumping around.

That aside they have a good playbook for making money, recruit, rinse and replace and keep the renewals.

I've been told that they aren't actually captive, but they operate like they are.
yes after I typed that I did recall speaking with them and they said if agents "do LH leads they are only allowed to write their products with their leads"... so I guess no leads and you can broker maybe.

I don’t get the sense that agents hate LH, it’s more that they don’t respect them due to the high premiums and the questionable sales tactics of many of their agents. Most agents that I know love them because they create a lot of inventory for replacement.

I don’t get the sense that agents hate LH, it’s more that they don’t respect them due to the high premiums and the questionable sales tactics of many of their agents. Most agents that I know love them because they create a lot of inventory for replacement.

Many Life Insurance agents do not respect 'FE' agents in general. I didn't before I found this forum. For good reason.

Many Life Insurance agents do not respect 'FE' agents in general. I didn't before I found this forum. For good reason.
I’m really not sure why that is because they don’t serve this market. I was always told that you’ll starve trying to sell FE.

Back