Why use Transamerica...

Yeah, I just restarted them after being non-renewed for lack of production. My Comp went down and the hold times are still ridiculous. Their only redeeming quality is they go to $50,000. FE companies are stuck in 1980s with the <$50,000 limits. I have faxed two apps, twice, and they can not find them.

Yeah, I just restarted them after being non-renewed for lack of production. My Comp went down and the hold times are still ridiculous. Their only redeeming quality is they go to $50,000. FE companies are stuck in 1980s with the <$50,000 limits. I have faxed two apps, twice, and they can not find them.

for the last 2 plus yrs I get a termination due to lack of production and write one holding my nose . I have a lot of renewals and want to be able to service . Another non production term coming soon . I’m having a tough tough time wanting to write .

for the last 2 plus yrs I get a termination due to lack of production and write one holding my nose . I have a lot of renewals and want to be able to service . Another non production term coming soon . I’m having a tough tough time wanting to write .

Yeah, no mojo.

Maybe a $50,000 deal or an underwriting niche.

I guess next year I will need a $5,000 YRT FE policy.

I use them for special cases that would be modified at other carriers but standard or preferred with them. It's one of those things where you know it's a TA case when you see it.
I'm sure that I would use them more, but that written signature for online apps is difficult for some people on their phones, and I rarely do f2f.

I use them for special cases that would be modified at other carriers but standard or preferred with them. It's one of those things where you know it's a TA case when you see it.
I'm sure that I would use them more, but that written signature for online apps is difficult for some people on their phones, and I rarely do f2f.

i haven’t even kep up with their underwriting. They still take copd standard ? Do they still take neuropathy with no insulin preferred? Neuropathy with insulin standard ? What about heavy heart meds . Do they still take Lasix and other heart meds preferred if they’ve been taking over 2 yrs ? One reason I stopped using is the pain meds . If the person taking heavy pain meds aren’t they modified now ? Also no even semi fatties anymore as there ht/weight table strict .

Trans biggest issue IMHO is service related. 3 to 4 hour hold times is ridiculous. Why would you want to place business in that sort of atmosphere?

I also bristle at being treated like some unknown client. As to thier relaxed underwriting, it's only as good as thier service of it.

Back