Why use Transamerica...

I used to use Transamerica a ton in the field. I loved writing with them. They took pretty much everything level. COPD, Diabetes with complications... D.E true SS billing... But obviously some of their issues have been listed. I have not written with them for a few years. I don't see any reason, right now, as to why I would write with them again.

I used to use Transamerica a ton in the field. I loved writing with them. They took pretty much everything level. COPD, Diabetes with complications... D.E true SS billing... But obviously some of their issues have been listed. I have not written with them for a few years. I don't see any reason, right now, as to why I would write with them again.

The DE billing as well as now they accept the weird cards as well. To be honest this is bad business, but I don't leave money on the table if I know it's there. Taken as earned is much better than an advance on this stuff, but business is business.

But as I age in this business, I find that I'm willing to put up with less and less crap from companies to IMO's alike. It seems like there is less and less respect for the day to day butter your bread agent, and companies and IMO's loose sight of how business is generated. Now there I go sounding like the old fogie I am. :laugh::)

One reason I stopped using is the pain meds . If the person taking heavy pain meds aren’t they modified now ?

Yeah, it kind of surprised me that I had one of those that was hit with modified, and I took them to ACC preferred.

As far as the other stuff you mentioned, I'm not sure about the neuropathy being preferred. I did have a case that I was expecting preferred, but came back standard. It could have been something not listed on the app.

I don't get to use them very often now, so I'm not as up on the details as I was a year ago. I have to have the right client to do that online sig.

The DE billing as well as now they accept the weird cards as well. To be honest this is bad business, but I don't leave money on the table if I know it's there. Taken as earned is much better than an advance on this stuff, but business is business.

But as I age in this business, I find that I'm willing to put up with less and less crap from companies to IMO's alike. It seems like there is less and less respect for the day to day butter your bread agent, and companies and IMO's loose sight of how business is generated. Now there I go sounding like the old fogie I am. :laugh::)

Ditto

Yeah, it kind of surprised me that I had one of those that was hit with modified, and I took them to ACC preferred.

As far as the other stuff you mentioned, I'm not sure about the neuropathy being preferred. I did have a case that I was expecting preferred, but came back standard. It could have been something not listed on the app.

I don't get to use them very often now, so I'm not as up on the details as I was a year ago. I have to have the right client to do that online sig.
assume you didnt use fex quote to show acc was preferred before u tried trans?? winner.. is fex toolkit

Ran over to my Trans portal to look up some info for a client... not able to access during records update!

Why in Sam Hill would you update during normal business hours!

Does anyone over there have a clue??

Let me guess, a lot of MBA's over there and they couldn't change a toilet paper roll much less run a business.

"Thank you for calling!" more like "Hey sucker, you just sit there and wait. We'll get to you when we feel like it... and right now we don't feel like it!"

Lol, tell us how you really feel.

And now you know. ;)

Ran over to my Trans portal to look up some info for a client... not able to access during records update!

Why in Sam Hill would you update during normal business hours!

Does anyone over there have a clue??

Let me guess, a lot of MBA's over there and they couldn't change a toilet paper roll much less run a business.

"Thank you for calling!" more like "Hey sucker, you just sit there and wait. We'll get to you when we feel like it... and right now we don't feel like it!"

And now you know. ;)
Haha... Oh the memories I have sitting on a bridge in Pittsburgh in-between appointments waiting on hold listening to that darn music.... We had a love hate relationship for sure.

Back