Why use Transamerica...

Yup!

I got recontracted with them for two cases. One was a BiPolar larger girl. The other was Because I was stacking 4 policies and some health and build issues and we had maxed out three other companies.

Faxed on 7Feb
Faxed again 19Feb
Faxed again 22Feb
Emailed apps 23Feb
Faxed again 28Feb
Both approved today. I have no idea which of the 5 apps they approved.

Both issued as applied, so really a Love-Hate thing.

OK, so not actually issued yet. Approved, But .....

The larger one, $190, was approved last week. I call them to ask why it has not been mailed yet. She says, Contracting issue.
The smaller one, $72, needs another @#*^&%$g CA disclosure form. The online and email notice says submit dated and signed by the producer. There is a line for the client to sign. I ask the CSR and she says 'it only says signed by the producer so you should be fine" I don't trust that so I priority mailed a form to the client.

She sends me to contracting......

Seems that TA has a system problem that is sending out contract error codes. So, many policies are not getting issued. She says to call back in a week or so.

:realmad:

OK, so not actually issued yet. Approved, But .....

The larger one, $190, was approved last week. I call them to ask why it has not been mailed yet. She says, Contracting issue.
The smaller one, $72, needs another @#*^&%$g CA disclosure form. The online and email notice says submit dated and signed by the producer. There is a line for the client to sign. I ask the CSR and she says 'it only says signed by the producer so you should be fine" I don't trust that so I priority mailed a form to the client.

She sends me to contracting......

Seems that TA has a system problem that is sending out contract error codes. So, many policies are not getting issued. She says to call back in a week or so.

:realmad:
Oh my. PA Disclosure forms are a fun one too. At least it was approved :)

Yep, had a rep tell me last week they were having issues. I think they run even deeper than UW. My issue was a screwy billing issue, that I've never seen with them.

Oh my. PA Disclosure forms are a fun one too. At least it was approved :)

Yeah, track the return to my city Friday. Check the Post office, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Find that it was sent back to the main post office downtown, for some unknown reason. Then find out it is mixed in with the IRS mail. Fortunately, I was able to sweet talk one of the postal workers to look through it.

These two cases are giving me gas.

Now I need to check if TA has mailed the other yet.

Last edited:
TA joy.

They are answering the phone quicker

Now just not issuing policies.

New business says there is a contracting issue. contracting says my contract is fine. there is a system-wide problem with clearing policies to be issued.

I think TA needs to put the SI back into the SIWL

Last edited:
Back