Why Your Clients Are Scumbags

Close your doors and run! Start a new agency from scratch. LOL
The business down state is much better, as long as you stay out of the city.

Other agents are scumbags to.

got this fax earlier today, from another agency

Heather, your client Bob is in cancellation . Please collect the money from him, add his new car to the policy so when you re-instate him I can do a B.O.R.
Thanks, Megan

What kind of BS is this?

Put your middle finger on the copier. Make a copy. Fax it back.

Great thread!

I could add some great stories to this... Both clients and agents.

A former agent friend of mine who insured large limo companies went out and bought a brand new Lincoln towncar for his wife and I complimented on it one day... His response was "Yeah and my clients limo fleet schedule has gotten so big he doesn't know he is insuring my wife's car also"

Also had a guy who wrote phantom coverage and would pay Local high school kids to settle claims quickly on scene of the accident before they could call a lawyer...because the insurance company was completely made up.

other agents are scumbags to.

Got this fax earlier today, from another agency

heather, your client bob is in cancellation . Please collect the money from him, add his new car to the policy so when you re-instate him i can do a b.o.r.
Thanks, megan

what kind of bs is this?

if he's in arrears, and consistantly that way, this agent is doing you a favor! Bye bob

Look .. We're all disappointed and frustrated. I guess that's the penalty we pay for living in a plastic, insincere world ... where all the price tags end in .99 cents, and they sell us mortuary plots on billboards along the freeway ... and where evangelists tell us to live humble and give while they fly around in Lear jets. It's crazy. But what you gotta do is ... you gotta keep laughing. Because if you don't, It'll all get to you and break you. And what good is all the money you make if your mind and body is broken?

Last edited:
Put your middle finger on the copier. Make a copy. Fax it back.

really want to do this, especially since Bob was right behind me in the self checkout line in the grocery store today. He's staring at the ceiling then staring at the floor - anything but to make eye contact with me.

Bob was right behind me in the self checkout line in the grocery store...

Oh how nice. I would have went up to Bob and said the following...

"Oh, hey Bob! nice to see ya! Hey listen I got a fax from Megan from the XYZ Agency the other day. Seems she's a bit desperate these days, well, with the IRS auditing them and all. I hear they came down pretty hard on 'em. Yep, word on the street is they won't be around much longer. But listen, I wouldn't say anything if I were you. Megan's husband was a pro wrestler and he doesn't like it when clients fail to pay. He takes it kinda personal. If ya know what I mean. Well Bob, nice to see ya. Have a nice day."

Back