Why Your Clients Are Scumbags

P&C Guru clearly you're not understanding that I was being Facetious. That being said the only real solution I see fit here is to organize a UFC cage fight to the death. You're in Virginia, I'm in Alabama.

According to MeetWays.com...it would be most equitable to meet at the Subway located at 3104 White Horse Rd, Greenville, SC 29611. How does Saturday around 1:00 work?

P&C Guru clearly you're not understanding that I was being Facetious. That being said the only real solution I see fit here is to organize a UFC cage fight to the death. You're in Virginia, I'm in Alabama.

According to MeetWays.com...it would be most equitable to meet at the Subway located at 3104 White Horse Rd, Greenville, SC 29611. How does Saturday around 1:00 work?

I guess I don't spend enough time on these forums to be able to decipher the useful versus the useless threads. Please excuse my seriousness as I come to this forum to get info to help my business and possibly help others like me and I rely on the likes of Don Rickles and Kevin Hart to tickle the funny bone.

You may carry on undeterred.........

I guess I don't spend enough time on these forums to be able to decipher the useful versus the useless threads. Please excuse my seriousness as I come to this forum to get info to help my business and possibly help others like me and I rely on the likes of Don Rickles and Kevin Hart to tickle the funny bone.

You may carry on undeterred.........

So you only come on here to help your business & help others? Then why waste your time calling me a kid? Chump. Your mom is fat.

images

We got your back

Last edited:
I know this is not health, but for P&C, but I have had the clients go to "Certain" plans because they are cheap. Problem is, that these plans are not covered in our area hospitals. These "Certain" agents representing these plans, fail to tell them that. Trick is, that their higher priced plans are.

So, I get the same old clients who come into our office wanting us to complete out the other stuff with Marketplace, etc. Well, we say, "We no longer represent you. Please see your new agent, we have terminated you on our system."

OR...we get the same clients who come in and say, I went to this ER on a plan, and they are not covering me for a 30,000 bill. Well, your plan is not covered in this network. If you paid $25.00 more with our carriers, then you would be covered. We had you covered, but you chose another carrier. You need to go see your new agent.

OR..we get, we lost our subsidy. Well, we ask, did you follow through and supply your verification? No, that is not what happened, you need to go back and ask your new agent.

Just today, we found another client switched when we went to work on their verification with MP. We stopped all work and terminated them in our system. And, they are not completed out. We left a voice message, that we found out we no longer represent them and they need to call their new agent or the marketplace.

Clients are not scumbags. They are looking for cheap price. Quality agents teach our clients where they went wrong. Yes, we all have those clients not worth working on. But people want to save, even me.

That's about ten minuets from my house.

I will host the after party.

Back