Why Your Clients Are Scumbags

I Think Ins1833 is iron man given his attitude. (not Cap America- Cap American does not shoot dogs.) Of Course if he does look like Don Rickles at 84 maybe.....

I'll be Thor given your suggestion, and given my looks, it just makes sense (and Thanks for noticing Heather) Although given the fact I have to be the well behaved, clean one on here because I don't get to hide behind a cloak of anonymity, It might be good If I am Cap American.

Heather is the Lady.

Who else deserves a spot?

^ First off I would be hulk. Second, Shawn would be somebody working at the S.H.I.E.L.D office who'm doesn't actually know how to throw down in the field.

Other agents are scumbags to.

got this fax earlier today, from another agency

Heather, your client Bob is in cancellation . Please collect the money from him, add his new car to the policy so when you re-instate him I can do a B.O.R.
Thanks, Megan

What kind of BS is this?

Last edited:
I sat in my car cussing. Then I called Bob asking who this girl was, what I did wrong , he faked stupid. Said he knew he was cancelled but he was picking up a new car that evening and would call me from the car lot.

Five minutes later the girl calls me, asking me to get Bob re-instated. Said she needed to do a BOR because Bob had an accident 2 weeks ago and if she does a re-write the accident will be on the clue report plus the lapse of coverage. I am trying to keep my cool so I tell her without something in writing I cannot discuss Bob with her.

She keeps steady calling my office like we are going to help her make commission..

Mr Bob has no bank account(to pay online) and today was his last day to re-instate the policy without having to re-write it and he never called or came in with the cash. So I guess he let some girl try and talk him in to some BS, who knows, but Monday when she gets back in he can get a new policy from her - expect to be paying more.

Heather - I feel like I'm watching a drug addict who's failing to realize the bubble they're living in. Like ditch these worthless bums & get into a preferred market. Interacting w/ humans of this level can't be health for your psyche

Back