Winter Time in Virginia.

Do you ever have anything to say that is positive??

(Al)No.

Seems you had some rather positive and flattering things to say about your wife not too long ago in a post about how to use newsletters, etc to generate business.

You never answered my question, but I imagine an insurance company paid for her new hips. Did you complain about that as well?

Didn't think so.

Bob:

An MA plan paid for her new hip and since the funding for this came from taxpayers, there is no need to thank anyone. It's something everyone is entitled to. It's in the Constitution.

And here I thought you were one of the smart neo-cons!

By the way, and speaking of Alabama 1958, how about that game today?

Rick

This forum is almost as comical as reading the comics in the Sunday morning newspaper. It's just as amusing and has about the same amount of useful substance.

Dwayne,
I'll send you some photos of my golf score cards in Dec and Jan....Played with a client last Thursday, shot 77 (6 over) with a client on a course I have only played once (feeling good about my game for once). Then went back to his house and helped write his wife's med supp and finished writing the home and auto. Hopefully we can do it again next year when he is T65. That's what I would like to duplicate on a daily basis... ; )

I will keep in touch about the commercial p/c and mojo.
Thanks

Dwayne,
I'll send you some photos of my golf score cards in Dec and Jan....Played with a client last Thursday, shot 77 (6 over) with a client on a course I have only played once (feeling good about my game for once). Then went back to his house and helped write his wife's med supp and finished writing the home and auto. Hopefully we can do it again next year when he is T65. That's what I would like to duplicate on a daily basis... ; )

I will keep in touch about the commercial p/c and mojo.
Thanks

Sure, my phone is always on the hook. Did you get any snow?

This forum is almost as comical as reading the comics in the Sunday morning newspaper. It's just as amusing and has about the same amount of useful substance.

Amen Dwayne,
And God forbid that someone would give out any trade secrets before being recruited by said information holder.

In the beautiful Delaware Valley (metro Philly) we just experienced our first measurable snowfall yesterday----a whopping 1 inch! Of course the TV weather people hyped it up for all the drama could squeeze out of it.

Back