Wondering if Some of Ya'll Can Solve a Debate.....

Hey! We know how to drive in Indy. Go fast, turn left. Those pikers who putz along in the high speed lane are all Ohio immigrants. We tried to keep them out but, they keep slipping in under the cover of darkness.

You are right, they do drive fast in Indy. I race through their many times a year on way to Chicago. We help the "pikers" sneak across the border to get rid of them. The Indiana country folk, different story. My daughter has fastpitch practice in Indiana. I'm always running late and getting stuck behind a rolling meth lab poking along.

Last edited:
Ohio and Kentucky just have the one Fed list but Indiana has state and fed lists. What a waste. They should drop the state list and use those resources to teach residents how to drive. If nothing else explain that the left lane is a high speed/passing lane and not for cruising ten miles under the speed limit watching the corn grow in the fields. Just saying.

I'm Slow, I'm Po', and I got no where to go! And I'm doing it in the left lane so you can be slow too!

Pertaining to California AG: Frequently Asked Questions - Do Not Call Registry - Office of the Attorney General - California Dept. of Justice

Here's something in the FAQ's section (FAQ#8)...
"The law does allow calls from charities and debt collectors, and from businesses with which you have an established business relationship. It also allows calls from the owner of local businesses within 50 miles of your home."

Dissecting this but I can call people within 50 miles of my business per this FAQ?

Pertaining to California AG: Frequently Asked Questions - Do Not Call Registry - Office of the Attorney General - California Dept. of Justice

Here's something in the FAQ's section (FAQ#8)...
"The law does allow calls from charities and debt collectors, and from businesses with which you have an established business relationship. It also allows calls from the owner of local businesses within 50 miles of your home."

Dissecting this but I can call people within 50 miles of my business per this FAQ?

Are they on the Federal DNC? Then no.

Back