Wow Bankers Really Did It with this Lady!

On the life Insurance there is not enough information to say if she is in a better place or not. We do not know what she had to begin with. My limited experience following Bankers agents tells me they probably hurt her though.

Here is a problem with doing a SPWL, unless this very recent and can be undone, the surrender penalties have or will eat up most of the cash values that were rolled over. _Maybe_ if she throws a big enough fit with Bankers she can get it rescinded and get her money back. Suitability.

I was in a house on Saturday that was another Bankers "mistake" I am begining to see a pattern.

Was just in another household where a Bankers agent basically took advantage of this lady. First of all, signed her up for their overpriced plan N. Secondly, took about 4-5 old life policies and did a 1035 exchange into a new universal life with a 35k face amount. They rated her up 6 levels and are currently charging her 197 a month! Also, sold her a critical illness plan at 50 a month. She's lost and trying to care for a husband with Altzheimers. I wanted to cry thinking about what this agent did. She did have a pacemaker put in about 5 years ago, but no current heart meds besides one for bp. Takes a anti-depressant and risperdol for (nerves). Said she hasn't been diagnosed with bipolar or any mental issue like that. So, what would you do to help her? I want to switch her sup, but not sure who will take her with the risperdol. Also, I was considering looking into a SPWL for the original 1035 amount still in the policy and then adding on to whatever that gave her. I think it will be less expensive. Any ideas? Thanks.

----------

Sorry but that is an uncalled for, unprofessional comment. Totally inappropriate. Ok go ahead and bash me for speaking my mind but someone has to stand up to the sexist bullshit on this forum...

You realize he was commenting to the poster calling her a he, right. Unless you are saying "Seniorgirl411" could be a he and it is sexist to imply she could not be a he.

Last edited:
On the life Insurance there is not enough information to say if she is in a better place or not. We do not know what she had to begin with. My limited experience following Bankers agents tells me they probably hurt her though.

Here is a problem with doing a SPWL, unless this very recent and can be undone, the surrender penalties have or will eat up most of the cash values that were rolled over. _Maybe_ if she throws a big enough fit with Bankers she can get it rescinded and get her money back. Suitability.

I was in a house on Saturday that was another Bankers "mistake" I am begining to see a pattern.

----------

You realize he was commenting to the poster calling her a he, right. Unless you are saying "Seniorgirl411" could be a he and it is sexist to imply she could not be a he.

Some of these ladies are crazy...:goofy:

Sorry but that is an uncalled for, unprofessional comment. Totally inappropriate. Ok go ahead and bash me for speaking my mind but someone has to stand up to the sexist bullshit on this forum...

WTF are you going on about? He referred to Seniorgirl411 as a he, so I said to look at the OP's username.

My apologies....these threads get a little convoluted at times...

Because the OP doesn't know what he is doing.

What's OP? Hopefully, you aren't talking about me.

----------

Because the OP doesn't know what he is doing.

Actually I do know what I am doing. Been doing this for 14 years. I'm not an inexperienced little chick coming into the "big boy" room asking for a little help for this helpless little woman. Actually, I am very versed in this business and would impress you if I haven't impressed some of these men on here already. I am mainly looking for a med sup company to try with the med she is taking. Also, looking to see how I can improve the situation she's been put in. It was recently done. Any professional suggestions would help. Thanks and don't worry. I don't bite...that much:1wink:

Back