Wow Bankers Really Did It with this Lady!

What's OP? Hopefully, you aren't talking about me.

----------

Actually I do know what I am doing. Been doing this for 14 years. I'm not an inexperienced little chick coming into the "big boy" room asking for a little help for this helpless little woman. Actually, I am very versed in this business and would impress you if I haven't impressed some of these men on here already. I am mainly looking for a med sup company to try with the med she is taking. Also, looking to see how I can improve the situation she's been put in. It was recently done. Any professional suggestions would help. Thanks and don't worry. I don't bite...that much:1wink:

OP = Original Poster.. 14 years? Young'un!:yes:

How many times has that pick up line been affective?

It's not a pick up line. I'm really just looking for input from other professional and courteous agents like me regarding what company would take her with the medication she takes. I don't know why you thought it was ok to disrespect me when you don't know me.

It's not a pick up line. I'm really just looking for input from other professional and courteous agents like me regarding what company would take her with the medication she takes. I don't know why you thought it was ok to disrespect me when you don't know me.

That's pretty much par for the course on this forum....

What you fail to recognize is that I would have replied the same to your comment regardless of your sex.

Actually if you were a man it would have came across a little more amusing.

Really? You seem to be VERY touchy. Other than Wingate(or whatever his name is)who insults EVERYBODY, I've only seen a couple of sexist remarks. I think the statement you just made is ridiculous!

I wasn't referring to only this forum. I read many of the forums on this website and believe me there are lots of sexist comments and many of the op's have been called out on them and some have apologized. I have read comments where the poster has gone so far as to say that women should not even be insurance agents.

I wasn't referring to only this forum. I read many of the forums on this website and believe me there are lots of sexist comments and many of the op's have been called out on them and some have apologized. I have read comments where the poster has gone so far as to say that women should not even be insurance agents.

That's pretty much par for the course on this forum..

I've seen some high producing female agents!

Please stop whining.......

Latest posts

Back